(LEMON)Sombra x Teen!Male Reader

(A/n: So, the first lemon. Oh boy. This was requested by @Bat117. Have fun...uhhh...yeah. This takes place in the Summer Games event, FYI.)

(Y/n)'s POV

Finally, some relax time, away from Talon and your Uncle Reyes. Well, not really. After you mom and dad died, he took you in. You created an alias  for yourself  "Death Racer". You owned a Harley Davidson, and spent alot of time just crusing around on it. Your girlfriend, Sombra, had given you a badass biker suit for your birthday. You were wearing it at the moment

(A/n: It looks like this.)

You and the rest of Talon had been vacationing on a private island in the Caribbean

You and the rest of Talon had been vacationing on a private island in the Caribbean. Your uncle happened to have a matching suit and was always teased about it by Sombra. You were sitting in a chair on the beach. You saw Widowmaker, lying in the sun, shades over her eyes. Sombra had gone out swimming and it was hot as hell out side. You began to fall asleep when you heard a familiar voice from behind you "Hola, (Y/n)." It said. "Hey, Sombra." You replied, a bit annoyed. She stood next to you in her swimsuit. To be honest, you thought is was quite cute. "Aw, is somebody being Señor Grumpypants?" She said. "Well, life's just been treating me like shit, that's all." You said in reply.

(A/n: Here's Sombra's Swimsuit.)

"I think I can help with that

"I think I can help with that.." She said, smirking deviously. She headed toward the beach house. "Well aren't you coming, mi amor? She said. You got up and followed her. "Where the hell are we going?" You ask. "I've got a little surprise for you." She replied. When you both got inside, you both took off your shoes. She led you up to your shared bedroom and pinned you against the wall. "S-Sombra..." You managed to say before she put a finger to your lips. "This whole trip has been so boring, so I thought maybe I could...spice it up." She said seductively. "Well, what are we waiting for?" You reply, smirking.

🚨🍋🚨🍋L E M O N A C T I V A T E D🚨🍋🚨🍋

You pinned her to the bed and began French kissing her. Your tongues battled for dominance. You had the upper hand. You then got on top of her. You two began to kiss more as you removed her swimsuit. You began to kiss down her neck until you reached her breasts. You proceeded to kiss one and rub the other. She began to let out small moans as you did so. After this, you came up for air.  She began to take off your biker jacket and pants. She then grabbed hold of you middle and pointer finger on your right hand. With her other hand, she removed her panties, revealing her womanhood. You then inserted the two fingers into her opening, She moaned as you began to thrust your hand in and out. "Sì Papi!" she moaned, loudly. You began to go faster as she moaned your name louder and louder. You eventually stopped when she began to remove your boxers. She looked down at your erect member, now exposed. She stared at it for a little while before laying you flat on your back. She crawled up toward you, then began to stroke your member. You groaned in pleasure as she did so. After a bit of this, she began to suck it. As she did this, she started to gag. After a little while, you began to reach you limit. "Sombra, I'm about to-" You said right before releasing your seed into her mouth. She then stopped and looked up at you. She licked the remaining fluids off of her lips. She then got up and sat on your member. She placed your member in her opening. You heard Sombra let out a quick cry of pain before easing into it. She began to move up and down, moaning as she went faster. You began to massage her ass and thighs as you groaned in pleasure. "Màs fuerte!"You heard her moan. You began to thrust as she still bounced up and down. A few minutes had past and you could tell she was reaching her limits, and so were you. "(Y/n)," She moaned "I'm gonna-" You felt her walls tighten around your member. You pulled just out in time as she released her liquid on the bedsheets.

🚨🍋🚨🍋L E M O N D E A C T I V A T E D🚨🍋🚨🍋

You two laid down on the bed, both exhausted. "That was the best I've ever had." You said as you turned to look at your girlfriend. "Igual que aquí, (Y/n)" She said, smiling. You two both fell asleep in each others arms.

(A/N: Yes, I know the is a copy and paste with minor edits, but Bat wouldn't leave me alone, so I really had no option. Hope you enjoyed.)