Prologue

Before we begin, it was confirmed by a ninjago writer that Dragons were a great part in Ninjago's history. He said that for the series, but Ninjago is Ninjago. So I will hope dragons are a big part of the movie too, for the sake if this book. Enjoy!

👑👑👑

Princess Y/N L/N. Daughter of King F/N L/N and Queen M/N L/N. Rulers of Ke Aupuni o nā Dragons or The Kingdom of Dragons. Ke Aupuni o nā Dragons was a native peaceful place. Very keen to nature and using the recourses given to them to survive. They are Hawaiian.

The Kingdom? Far from Ninjago. Try on the other side of the globe.

Ever heard that Dragons helped the Ultimate Spinjitzu Master create Ninjago? So powerful, that there was one for each element? So when the Ultimate Spinjitzu Master had to divide Ninjago into two separate lands, he had to protect the Elemental Dragons. Sending them away on there own island. But little did he know, there was a town close by the Dragons den. And he too, cut them away.

After finding out what had happened, the town decided to make their own way. They elected GM/N and GP/N (grandma name and grandpa name) to become there Queen and King.

Over time, the village grew and knew they would need more land. So, they sent out troops to find the Elemental Dragons, and ask to help them grow the land bigger, for more life.

After several attempts, and many lives, they gave up hope.

It wasn't until Princess Y/N L/N at age 15 grew curious of the legendary dragons, and sought out to find and tame them herself, was her kingdom saved. She proved to be the most strongest and smartest among her people. With a deep connection with the Dragons, the ʻO ka moemona o nā'īlio hae - the Gem of the Dragons - was given to her. A bright emerald colored Mexican fire opal gem with a mini golden dragon surrounding it, as if protecting. (Picture above)

Amazed and curious by the beautiful gem, the Princess started researching about the powers of it. And it was at that point, she knew she didn't want to be stuck in the castle forever. So that night, she sought out again, but this time to practice what she was given.

Being very responsible - kinda - She knew dangers of this type of power from the stories if her elders. One if them being the Golden Master. She if course knew of Ninjago. She knew all the stories of her people, including the begining. She even knew a quote that could lead to her soulmate.

"Once your heart is set on the right path, and once your heart is set on that path, will your soulmate come into your life. Once the stars align with the path of our elders, once the history matches up, will he become clear."

She was clueless. But she didn't want someone telling her who to marry and who not to. And that started her quest.

She wanted to know how far she could go, how far she wanted to. And that's why she snuck out, wrapped in a cloak and headed to the Dragons den. However, along the way, evil showed itself. The pōʻeleʻele ʻuhane the dark souls.

Creatures that lurked by the Dragon of Darkness. Fear was evendent on her face. But wanting help, needed it or the pōʻeleʻele ʻuhane would take her soul, and make her one of them.

So, Princess Y/N ripped off her cloak, held the pendant in her hand, and focused on calling one of the Elemental Dragons.

Hearing her plea for help, the Golden Dragon raced off in hope if saving his Master's soulmate.

👑👑👑

Good? Haha, though I should give a little teaser.