Chapter 5- To Infinity And Beyond

Start from the beginning

I smile at him and we go and decide on the covers, I find a navy blue cover for the top bunk and a blue and white striped one for the bottom bunk.

Perfect.

He seems fine with it and we finalise on it. Then we head to the desk aisle to get him a desk and a chair.

This time he chooses the things and he chose a wooden desk and the matching chair.

Then we head to buy paint, I choose a navy blue, white and black scheme for him

Once we brought enough cans of paint we went to the cashier, they said the bed and desk would be delivered in 2 days.

Wow.

That's fast, I guess being an Arrows is a great privilege. After paying for the stuff we head out.

And let me tell you he is rich, like real rich because nobody at least nobody from our town can afford so much at one go.

Shaking my head to get rid of these thoughts I walk beside of him trying to match his stride. I was pretty tall but he was a freaking skyscraper probably 6"4 or 6"5.

Once we place the paint in the back. We drive to his house. After about 15 minutes of driving I began irritating him,

"Are we there yet? How much longer?"

"Just some time. We'll be there soon."

I wait for a second,

"Are we there yet? How much longer?

Are we there yet? How much longer?

Are we-"

I am cut off by the car coming to a sudden jerk halt of the car. I am pushed forward but my seat belt hold me in place.

"Shut the fuck up Andrea. You are ruining my concentration, if you ask how longer one more time I swear I will kill something."

He says how long in a falsetto high pitch voice trying to imitate me.

"I do not sound like that, and I said how much longer not how longer. Get your facts straight. Hmph." I retort childishly.

He shakes his head with a mixture of frustration and humour. And begins driving again but this time I shut my trap and wait for us to get there. My phone chimes alerting me that I have a text.

Kylie - The Queen Bitch
(also secretly gay)

Hey. Movies. At mine. Be there at 10:00. Bring food.

Is Sof coming?

Nope, it's just us hoes.

Chick flick or horror or comedy?

All of them.

Done.

Where are you tho? It's 4:45 and I haven't seen you @ school.

Oh I am with Ryder.

As in Ryder Arrows. Bad boy Arrows?

Yes. The one and only.

Be careful Annie-bear.

Don't call me that Kylie Jenner.

Stfu. I am not Kylie. I am much more fabulous.

Hello much more fabulous, I am Andrea.

Are you sure you aren't old, considering all the dad jokes you crack?

Speaking of dads my parents are home so we are having a sleepover.

Great. See you in few.

Yeah bye.

Yes I call Kyle, Kylie it's funny and it gets him all riled up.

Kyle is my brother, not biologically, his older brother is my brother's best friend so I we were close since we were three.

Sophie and I met when we were 9. We met at a ballet class that my mom forced me to go. I am more of a soccer person. And I play soccer. I am the captain of our boys soccer team and the Anchor of our school track team.

Kyle is the basketball captain and Sophie is our volleyball captain.

I guess you could say we were sports loving people. Kyle also plays soccer but he wants a career in basketball. And the most important sport of our school, football. American football that is. The captain is........
(Drumroll please) Ryder Arrows.

Oh what a Cliché, but he is also our Quarterback and has an arm of God at least that's what our coach says.

The car slows down and I take a look outside. I see us entering a familiar neighbourhood, as we drive in it becomes clearer as to where we are.

As we stop across a house I take a look at the familiar driveway of the opposite house.

The same wooden door, the same colour of the building the same three story house that hold so many memories.

This can't be.

This shouldn't be.

He can't move in here. And that to just across from there. God! What is happening. Why did he have to move in here, across from......

-----------------------------------------------------------
Dun dun dun. Another update another mystery. And I am sorry I won't be able to update for a while as I have exams.
Are you people disappointed that they didn't kiss?
Whom do you think lives across of Ryder's new house?
Do you also save weird names for your best friends?
Tell me what YOU thought about this chapter?
And don't forget to VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE.

Lots of love,
Khushi.