I figured it out

Saw the mistakes of up and down

Meet in the middle

There's always room for common ground

I see what it's like

I see what it's like for day and night

Never together

Cause they see things in a different light like us

Did they ever try like us

Niall coughed a bit. It felt like he had not sung for a while and now he had to sing the whole song by himself. I knew the chorus was coming up and I wanted to hear each word properly. 

You and I

We don't want to be like them

We can make it till the end

Nothing can come between

You and I

Not even the God's above

Can separate the two of us

No nothing can come between

You and I

Oh you and I

And with that he ended. "The next part actually has Zayn's high note and even if I tried my voice will never go as high as Zayn's", Niall concluded.

I clapped my hands and said, "That was wonderful."

"You liked it?", I felt like Niall was indirectly asking me whether I got the message that he wanted to pass through the song

'Not even the God's above can separate the two of us, nothing can come bewteen you and I' those lines kept repeating itself in my mind. Niall actually meant each and every word of it.

"I loved it", I assured him. He placed his guitar back in its case and I scooped closer to him. We lay back down and stared at the cloudless sky.

"Who's your favourite singer?', Niall asked bringing me back from our view.

"I love Bryan Adams and um Backstreet Boys. There are loads more but I can't come up with any more right now", yes I was old school when it came to music but Bryan Adam's voice took me to my own little heaven.

"The good 'ol classics eh?', his Irish acccent thick.

"Yeah", Niall put his arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer. I rested my hand on his chest and we just stared at the dark sky. It felt like it was a painting, a black background with just white, aparkly dots splattered around.

"Are we going to go home Niall?', I broke the silence. It had been two days since we were here, abandoned, stranded and nobody had turned up yet.

"We are my love, they are coming for us", Niall rubbed my shoulder and placed a small kiss on my forehead. It easened the worry lines off of my forehead. I shut my eyes and lay peacefully in Niall's arms wondering if the rescue team had any clue about our whereabouts.

"I miss them ya know", I opened my eyes and saw Niall still staring at the sky.

"My family, my four best mates, all the fans, everything....", he trailed off. I knew he started feeling homesick when he mentioned Zayn's high note earlier.

I rubbed his chest not knowing what to say. This lad loved his fans so much that he actually missed them here. True I was missing my friends and family too so I knew what he was going through.

"G'night Taa", he pecked my lips. I didn't pull back and our lips met again. Our lips moved against each other, feeling like a perfect piece of a puzzle.

After kissing for a minute I pulled back and cupped his face.

"I love you", he whispered.

"I love you", I smiled and shut my eyes praying for something new to happen the next day.

A/N

Okay I will be doing this a lot like Niall singing songs out to Taarika cause thats the only actual entertainment they have! And is anyone intrested in making a gif for this story? Anything? PLEASE PM ME I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP!

instagram - @niall_horan_smiles