10. Honesty wins

I was curious what is he gonna do for the day since there's no concert tonight, and he said:
"Why not I bring you out for lunch, since you worked hard last 2nights-"
he smirk-wink kwvdkwbd
"-we'll not get caught I promise".

He then got up to his luggage and took out a mask, and a wig. He wore the mask and can totally disguise him, the wig was just extra.
His height and walking out from the hotel EXO's staying is probably risky..

He called someone and said he'd like a car to come by behind the hotel, and we left his room. We were able to get downstairs when I saw a loooooot of people gathering at the lobby but we went to the backdoor fast enough.
There was really a black and really tinted van waiting for us.

We got on it and Yeol asked the driver to a famous luxurious Japanese restaurant, quite nearby. We got down and went into a special VIP room without any problems.

We had our lunch, just the 2 of us, and it really seemed like a date. I was loving him a different way than I was since the beginning till last night.

We talked and laughed non-stop as both of us had topics we were in common with.
He then took his phone out, and the selca mode was on: "Let's take a selca!".
I requested him to send my the pic as the selfie would be perfect for this great memory.

We were suddenly quiet after the selca and I was curious about a question..

"Chanyeol ah. "

"Hmmm? "

" Do you know..I'm actually a sasaeng...? "

" Of course I do, how else would you know my hotel room ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ "

"Then why are you being so friendly to me even you knew I'm a sasaeng..?-"
He suddenly stopped what he was doing and tried to think for an answer..but i continued before it gets awkward..

"-I feel sorry and regretful for invading your space, especially the last 2 nights.."

"It's probably I was craving for years and I finally got it, thats why I let us have 2 rounds. But I see a different sasaeng when I see you. I don't know, you're the only one who makes me wanna know you more..It's okay, we're on a date now aren't we?"

I couldn't believe what I just heard:
"We're...together..?"

He leaned in to my ears, whispering:
"We did the basics every couples do, didn't we-"

He smirked, and said:
" -It's been 2 nights, do you wanna keep the streaks going? "

_________
I couldn't even feel my legs as I was so nervous and shocked back at the restaurant, the next thing I remembered was we were back to his hotel room, and took a quick shower together, again.

But Chanyeol wasn't washing me properly like what he did this morning, he keept going to my tops and bottom over and over, though it was very comfortable tbh.

He suddenly looked at me:
"I'm hard"

I looked down to what has been pocking my butt. I realised he really needs someone to help him with this from now on..