8. Twice is Better Once..

I couldn't help myself but want to undress him. Before I pulled his pants, I can his member sticking out.. i undressed him till he left nothing on him, and it was harder than what i saw yesterday, which makes this game more fun.

Although it was him who is taking the lead tonight, I couldn't help myself and gave him a few blow, and started off with full speed to not waste time.. I looked up to him while doing my job and see him getting weak, his head was thrown back and he keep moaning with the deep deep voice which made me went faster and deeper.. I swallowed every bit of warm liquid.

I peeled off a packet of "safety" and wore it for him and then lie back on the bed, waiting for him to do the job while I do the finger gesture to call him to come..he smirked, and obeyed.

" Are you ready, hungry baby girl "
hell yas.

He started off slow. I moaned as I was enjoying how deep he can go but the speed wasn't helping. I moaned to him telling him to speed up and he did, he went deeper too. Fuck. This is the best bed exercise I ever did.

We were both enjoying but my top was getting cold and hard. I leaned up to him while he's still doing his job. I threw my hands around his neck and made him suck my tops again. He moaned into them, when I can only moan out loud..

We did it for a really long time, and it was satisfying but i got bored (he probably was too). He dropped me to the bed and we both lied on the bed while I took the really crumpled "safety" off him and was handjob-ing him really slow..

I got bored again. I wanna do the last thing on my wishlist, I want to ride him.