6. Apology

I went back to my hotel after the concert and started thinking of what happened last night.. I remembered that I didn't manage to ride him, and haven't got the chance to make him go inside me.. i grabbed a few packs of "safety"s and wanted to leave my room for another round just because I wasn't that satisfied.

But..

Something told me that I was being rude, that I shouldn't invade a person's personal space especially when he's a popular celebrity.. and if this secret is being leaked, I'll be a dead piece of meat. Yeah, I was kinda scared so I thought maybe i should apologise..

I wanted to make a formal apology. I went up to his room door, again hoping he was inside. I rang the doorbell and the door opened after a few seconds..

" Can I come in? I want to apologise formally to you.. " I requested. Surprisingly, he agreed and let me in.. yeah I was in luck, i mean who would've let a stranger in (+ when you're a celeb). He closed the door and led me to a room..Memories last night happened in this room starts flashing again, but i tried to focus on what I came here for.

I apologised formally and gave a deep bow. He immediately accepted and jokingly said that he himself enjoyed and did feel stress-free after the whole thing, Lol.. he told me to act like at home and gave me a cup of water. We sat on the couch and chatted for quite a bit..

His jokes were straightforward and funny, we'd laughed to every small little thing. I could say we got along quite well..

But the another part of me, the real me came back and I was cracking dirty jokes at him that made him do the same. He looked like he was really just joking but after a few ones, I remembered this is my only chance..