5. Room Service

A really tall guy was in his rope, too. I think he just came out from the restroom? He was wiping his messy and wet hair, and I can feel the warmth coming from his body... I looked into his big and kinda confused eyes, damnnnn those eyes belonged to Yeol for sure.

His deep and hot voice suddenly broke the dreamy scene: "I didn't call for roo-"

Daaaaammmnn I couldn't hold myself back..i just rushed into him-

I jumped onto him, making him carrying me by the butt while I can't resist myself to go in for a force kiss. God, I tasted every bit of his mouth as i went deeper inside, and I can feel him answering me, he did enjoyed it. I used my legs to close the door roughly, it was a big slam.
The kiss lasted long until he carried me to the bed, making me sit on his lap.. i broke the kiss, untied my rope and i was completely naked by now.

Yeol isn't as innocent as he looks, really. He was staring at my tops for such a long time. Something between my legs suddenly bulge up. I looked down to wear the bulging, it was from his dic.

I smirked at him and pushed him to the bed hardly. I untied his rope, to be fair. His enormous member was already standing mhard, damn. I made him sit on the bed, as i forcedly opened his thick thighs, and give him a stress-free procedure, (baby boy should have some enjoyable time) while at the same time tasted him..Ugh maaan.. His deep moans, him cursing, is the best thing anyone could hear. I speed up seeing him getting used to the speed I was before, which made him more weak, and moaned and cursed louder. Thats right, baby boy, that's what i wanna hear. His moans werr getting weaker, so i speeded up and gone deeper..he went way louder. I couldn't finished it all in my mouth, cause you really have to see the size. I could've if I can..
But I stopped what i was doing, and climbed onto him, and just sit on his face. He was enjoying too much just now, we have to be fair right.. damn i can feel that he's experienced. As expected, rapper's tongue are always the most active, but you wouldn't know until you really experience a rapper's tongue right on the most sensitive spot. He licked probably looking like a dog but it was satisfying.
He wasn't doing a good job after a few tongue routine so I had to do it myself. I grabbed his head and went round his face making sure he tasted every single bit.

I have to admit, me doing all the job the whole time is tiring, so i stopped and we stopped. We immediately got up and tied our rope and covered ourselves, knowing how awkward it was, I left the room asap without forgetting to make a "shhh" sign to him, to keep a secret.

It started quickly and ended quickly, but daaayummm that was the BEST experience any one could have. I can say I was probably the ONLY ONE to do this..? I'm kinda proud.

I went back to my room and felt so tired but yet so satisfied after the whole thing and rest immediately.

-NEXT DAY-

I didn't manage to get the backstage crew badge for Day2's con, so I just went to the concert with the crowd.

I was in luck, again, that Chanyeol was performing Sweet Lies nearest to me.. That's my favourite song. But i realised he was sort of searching for something in the crowd, trying to find something, could it be him trying to find the girl who sucked him so good last night? Hmmmm