I Miss You, Asshole. - Changed Perspective.

LOGAN'S POV - PAY ATTENTION!

Feeling Hazel's soft naked body against mine left me in a smitten mood. I grinned smugly at Hazel's peaceful slumber. I finally did it.

I finally had sex. God, I've been waiting to get some since my last relationship crashed and burned. Hazel wasn't bad in bed. She was quite the screamer, though.

My lips press to her cheek and wait until she wakes up.

Her hazel eyes fluttered open in wonder. She looked at me with so much love and care, it almost hurt to look away.

"Morning beautiful." 

She smiles. "Morning."

We walk around her house naked. Thank god no one was here or else I wouldn't be able to admire Hazel.  Her body was banging for sure. She was tall, had a nice handful of breast, and her ass wasn't half bad either. She was soft all over. Where did she get it from? 

"My eyes are up here." Hazel giggled, pulling out blueberry frosted pop-tarts.

I grin. "Sorry, you're just so beautiful."

"Not to mention cold." She frowns. "It's chilly in here!" 

I laugh. She could pull out of romance so quick. Her doing this made it easier for me - easier for me to let go.

"Come 'ere."

Her soft body is in my arms once again. I press to her in a non-awkward position. Maybe weeks ago this would be weird, but we broke into a new era. We had sex.

"This is nice." She says after a minute.

I know I keep saying this, but Hazel is really soft. She was as smooth as a baby's bottom. 

Oh here we go Logan...

Something struck me. I was becoming the one thing I swore up and down I'd never be - whipped. Hell yeah. A lot of guys are unfortunate to get this and be later tied down at an early age. 

No. Not me. I couldn't. I wouldn't be those guys in the books.

In the beginning of 9th grade, when Quinn, Josh, Aiden, and I had just became friends, we made a pack to never get whipped. Don't let a girl have you putty in your hands. That makes you WEAK.

I felt weak. But only a little. There was still time to regain my manhood.

Hazel was all but a toy in my eyes. Someone I needed to keep me from wanking, and now utterly useless. She's hopelessly in love with me, and well...I'm not. 

End of story.

The only reason I said the three shitty words is because it got me sex. Yeah, douche bag right? Oh fucking well.

"Babe, what time is it?"

Hazel looks at the stove. "Erm, eight, why?"

"I gotta go." My hands leave her soft hips and head upstairs.

Hazel follows me up. "What, why?"

I'm already in my underwear by the time she walks into her room. Last night was fun, but this is today. Today, I'm leaving this house and never coming back.

"Where are you going?" Hazel asked stupidly.

I slip on my clothes and shoes, survey the room for the last time, check out Hazel's body for the last time and leave the room.

"I have to go." I kiss her at the door, knowing she'd shut up.

I leave Hazel's house with her dumbfounded. My shit-eating grin stays on my face the whole way home. Leaving abruptly proved to be a bad idea. I forgot my jacket in my hasty exit.

God dammit, Logan.

It was extremely cold outside. I just had to get the thinnest t-shirt to wear. It was all to seduce Hazel. Fuck. Karma's a fucking bitch.

"Cold?"

Who could be out in this cold ass weather? My attention snaps to the girl who's standing on her front lawn, wrapped up in her warm clothes and had sunglasses on. Which is weird, because there's no sun.

"Yeah," I replied. I was intrigued by this girl. Her pants hugged her curves graciously and she had a coy smile.

"Where's your coat?" She lifts her sunglasses and glares at me.

My mouth drops open. It's Addy. The Addy three years ago that used to be a nerdy, obnoxious freak was now banging hot. Sexy even.

"Um.. er." I stutter. Much has changed in her. She was in college, I knew that. She were those hot college girls you see on TV. All hot and confident. Just looking at her made me feel hot and bothered.

"What's the matter?" Addy takes a step closer, her brown eyes lighting up with curiosity. "Cat got your tongue?"

Oh, so this is how she plays... I straighten up from my hunched over state despite the cold and smirk at her. "Not once."

She smirks. "Long time no see."

I shrug. "Yeah, what's been up with you?"

She grows serious and closer. Her warm hands brush against my bare arms. "Same old, same old." She said seductively.

Holy shit, Addy was seducing me. Even after leaving her and crushing out her pride, she still wanted me. I still got it, I thought smugly.

"Here's the deal, I want you back." Typical. "But you're with Hazel..."

Hazel's soft naked body popped into my head. I rid the goofy grin that was itching to come out. The faster I got over Hazel, the better. All I had to do was bang Addy and leave her sorry ass again.

Guys like me are hard to find these days...

"How 'bout this - no strings attached?"

Now we're talking! I was hesitant, but now I was all for it. Addy always will have a place my dick jerked to. First time girl turned to college hottie. Oh. Hot. Damn.

I smirk. "It's mighty cold."

"Come in," Addy grinned wickedly. "It's warm in my bedroom."

"What are we waiting for?" This little game was fun. The chase was fun. Addy...was fucking fun.

"For you to say 'yes,' for you to say it all." Addy stepped closer, her body heat instantly warming me up.

"Hell yes."

With that, Addy and I linked hands. They weren't soft like Hazel's...but she didn't matter anymore. Fuck her and her innocent fucking self. 

Assholes come around and go around. My dad had the nerve to do it to mom and leave us. Now; I'm doing the same. Ever since 9th grade, babe. You either take me or leave me. Hazel was a dumb bitch to fall for the act. A toy.

She'll simply disappear from my mind - fast.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know that was a horrible ending and fast chapter. :/ But now you have some background info on why Logan is the way he is. Comment who you want Hazel shipped with? It's not a suggestion inbox, I just wanna know if you guys have a change of heart. c: