I Miss You, Asshole. - Walmart.

Aiden in side-bar. c:

I knew I had it coming. Only an idiot could be so oblivious. God, why am I so stupid? It was all Logan's fault. Now I have to leave!

"Babe what's up?" Logan asked incredulously as we cuddle in my bed.

I shot him a sour look on account of the situation. "We need to go to Walmart."

"Why?"

I scrunched up my nose and stated, "My menstrual started."

Logan looked confused and slightly afraid. "Um...is that a woman thing? What the hell's that?"

I laughed slightly at his reaction. To his displeasure, I pull away from his embrace and go over to my closet. Slipping on my sweatpants, Nike slides, and a plain blue v-neck, I turned to my boyfriend.

"Are you coming?"

"Cuming," Logan replied with a snicker. I crack a smile at his immaturity. He could be a nice person at times, deleting that tough exterior around me.

"Hold up babe!" He shouts to my retreating back. I wait for him to put on his jeans, his t-shirt, and his vans.

I locked the door behind us and walked in the direction of the strip mall. "Walmart here we come."

"Yeah!" Logan fist pumped the air. I laugh at his enthusiasm.

"Did you know..," he slings an arm around me, "...I love going to Walmart."

"I know now!"

We walk down the street just talking about life. I found out his favorite color in the world is red, he has two cats named Salt and Pepper, and his sister's name is Jocelyn.

"You know, the girl who was at Home Depot with me." Logan was explaining.

"We're not twins but we do look alike. We're three years apart." He said with pride. You could tell they depended on each other at times and loved each other.

On Sunday's, almost everyone who lived here was shopping. Groceries were a must to last through some weeks. A few elders were still milling around. But since it's almost noon, they were quickly leaving.

Logan wore a mischievous smirk on his face. He grabbed a cart and made me push it with him.

"I just need pads, babe." I told him earnestly. He shoots me a confused look before breaking out into a grin. "Oh babe, we're gonna do a whole lot more than that."

I blush. Determined to get a pad before my sweats are stained, I push the cart forcefully to the pad aisle that was around the hygiene items.

"Hmm..." I browse over the different sizes and wings.

Logan looks impatient, looking from me, to the pads wearily, to the game station across the store. It was in plain sight.

"I need wings, but they also need to be thick," I said, talking more to myself.

"Huh?"

"Babe, go to the game aisle." I wave him off without looking up. Logan plants a quick kiss on my cheek before running off.

"Boys," I laugh.

After paying for the right ones, I was off to search for Logan. He could be anywhere, judging from what he said about 'a whole lot more'. I was a bit worried.

All of a sudden, the PA booms on. "Hello. May I have everyone's attention?" My heart sinks at the sound of his voice.

"My name's Logan and...Some idiot left the phone unattended so..." He whispered something under his breath before continuing. "I have Todd McKinley waiting for his mom to come from the storage closet."