I miss you

*****Logan's pov*****
I  woke up in panic I had tears in my eyes and I was shaking it was all a dream Abby's not dead I need to get her back I over exaggerated about this I sat up and put on a shirt I ran downstairs and got my phone and car keys I walked out my house and into my car I drove to Abby's house as fast as possible I finally got there I got out my car and walked to the front door I knocked on it and nobody opened I took out the key Abby had given me and I opened the door I walked in and closed it this place was a complete disaster broken glass everywhere and things thrown all over I noticed something on the ground I picked it up it was the promise ring I had given Abby I put it in my pocket and walked further into her house it was completely silent except for the sound of cars coming from outside I called out her name and no response  I walked to her room  she was laying on her bed  sleeping her hair was in a messy bun she was wearing black shorts and a teal color shirt she had dried up tears on her face I gently touched her shoulder and she woke up she looked at me and hugged me really I tight I hugged her back tighter she said Logan I'm so sorry please forgive me please I love you I really do please forgive me please Logan please I said I forgive you babe I love you too and I'm sorry I acted like a complete asshole to you and that I kicked you out and that I over exaggerated I kissed her and she kissed back I missed her soft cherry delicious lips so much we continued kissing for a little bit and things started getting heated I put my tongue in her mouth and started exploring it she let out a moan she took off my shirt and slid her hand down my abs and traced my v line with her fingers I let out a soft moan and I took off her shirt I kissed down her neck and sucked on her sweet spot I pressed myself on to her I was really hard she let out a moan she wrapped her legs around me I slid my hands up her leg I took off her shorts and she took off my shorts I was now only wearing boxers and she was only wearing bra and panties we started kissing again Abby’s phone started ringing she pulled away and I got off of her she answered her phone I pulled her towards me and sat her on my lap and started kissing her neck while she was on the phone she chuckled and got off of me she hung up and I asked who it was she said um Cody I got really pissed off I said why is he calling you she said that’s not important I said yes it is she said no its not I said tell me she said no it doesn’t concern you so quit being nosey I said if you don't tell me I'm going to leave she groaned and said don't you trust me I said yes I do but I want you to tell me she said I can’t tell you sorry ok I said ok then I'm leaving she  said  ok go ahead the doors open  I pulled her towards me and said so you don't care if I leave she said Logan I'm not always going to be chasing after you and if you don't trust me then maybe it’s best for us to break up officially I said what no I do trust you I just want to know she said well I can’t tell you it’s none of my business to tell and it doesn’t involve you ok I said if it doesn’t involve you and its none of your business then why do you know? She groaned and said Logan just stop ok I can’t tell you. I groaned and said fine whatever she smiled and wrapped her arms around my neck I put my hands on her waist and gave her kiss and she kissed back we began kissing again I pushed her onto the bed and started kissing down her neck I sucked on her sweet spot and she moaned  she started kissing my neck and sucking my sweet spot I moaned she got on top of me and started kissing down my abs there was a knock on the front door she stopped and got up I groaned she put on her shorts and my shirt she smirked at me and left to open the door I put on my shorts and went to where Abby was she was talking with Cody I could feel myself getting pissed off why the fuck is he here Cody looked at me and said oh um Abby ill come back later she smiled at him and nodded and he left  Abby looked at me and said before you start your jealousy fit let me talk he didn’t know you were here and I'm not going to tell you why he was here so don't ask I said ok whatever she walked back to her room and I followed her we laid on her bed she had her head on my chest I had my arms around her I took the promise ring out my pocket and put on her  finer and said don't ever take it off again she smiled and said ok she fell asleep in my arms and I tightened my grip on her I'm really glad we together and happy now I really do love her I really want to know why Cody called her and why he was here. She’s hiding something from me and the worst part is I'm hiding something from her too and the guilt is eating me alive.

short chapter sorry