First day of school Pt 2

the rest of the school day was pretty boring I'm walking to my car right now i couldn't get my mind off the fact that he likes me i mean he likes me out of all the girls he likes me oh my god i don't even know if that's a good thing or a bad thing. i mean do i like him i mean there's the good stuff about him like hes smile hes really cute and he can be nice he stands up for me and then there's the bad stuff hes a jerk hes a player he might not really like me and he could be lying i stopped thinking about him or at least tried and i got in my car and started driving home i was at a red light and my phone started ringing i answered it and it was my dad asking where i was i said I'm on my way home cant talk right now bye i hung up and the light turned green i started driving home again and i finally got there and i got out my car and went inside i went up to my room and i started doing my homework i had a lot of it which really irritated me i finished my homework around nine thirty i went i wasn't hungry so i skipped dinner i put everything away in my bag and i went in the shower you see i usually take a shower every morning and every night i finished taking a shower and i went to my room and put on my PJ's (picture attached) i dried  my hair and put it up in a bun i put on pink socks it was already 10:36pm i got my phone and i got in bed my phone starting to ringing it was an unknown number i ignored but they kept on calling i answered it and it was one of Logan's friends Bryan i asked what he wanted and he said Abby you need to go to Logan's house like now something bad happened i cant go so you should go ok please just prevent him from doing something stupid ok hes done it before. i said i cant go my parents wont let me he said just escape there probably asleep by now i groaned and said alright ill try bye. i was kinda worried in what could have happened i put on a hoodie and my slippers i got my car keys and my phone i quietly went outside and i got in my car and drove to Logan's house i got there and i got out my car and walked to the front door i knocked on it and Michelle opened it and said oh hello Abby how are you i said I'm fine i um came to see Logan she said oh yes of course up the stairs first room to the right i said ok thanks i went up the stairs and i knocked on. The door Logan yelled out mom go the fuck away i don't need you or anybody else except her. i opened the door and Logan was in the corner of his room with his head on his knees i walked over to him and sat next to him and sat next to him he said mom i told you leave me alone i chuckled and said I'm not your mom he looked at me his eyes were all teary and red he said what do you want i said well Bryan told me to come over he said well you can leave now bye he put his head on his knees again and i said what happened why are you crying he said why do you care after all i am just a jerk i said no your not and i care because i just do ok. he groaned and said you say I'm a jerk all the Time i said well your not so tell me why are you crying he said if i tell you will you leave i said no and he said ok then i wont tell you i said fine now tell me why are you crying his eyes got really watery and he said my grandma died today in the afternoon so now you can leave i looked at him and said I'm not leaving weather you like or not. he sighed and stood up and said fine then i will he started walking out the door and i grabbed his arm and said Logan why do you want to be alone i know this is hard for you because you really loved your grandma but you cant just push people away he sat on his bed and said I'm sorry I'm just i don't know but if people see me like this they'll think of me as a weak person not the tough guy I'm suppose to be. i sat next to him and said its ok to be weak once in a while we cant be strong forever he lay-ed down on his bed and i said um i should go so that you can sleep he quickly said no stay here please i lay-ed next to him and he put his arm around my waist i could feel his hot breath on my neck he pulled me closer to his body and tightened his grip around my waist i could smell his colon he smelled really good it was getting really late and Logan had already fallen asleep i slowly started getting out of his grip and when i finally did i accidentally woke him up he pulled me to his body and said please don't go. i lay-ed next to him again and fell asleep in his arms.

pic of Abby's pajamas attached there's also a video and gif hope you guys like it read enjoy comment vote and share. thanks for all the votes and comments  also i made all the outfits that i have attached in the last 2 chapters so i hope you liked them