New years

******a few days later******
I woke up early today I had to get ready for new years and I had to go over to Lucy's house she says she really needs to talk to me. The past days I've been staying at Logan's house his parents are away for like a month but before they left they said it was fine for me to stay here I haven't talked to my mom or brother or dad ever since that night except for when my mom came and gave me the keys to a house and I went to the house and its really big I love it she even bought me new clothes and left it there I brought some to Logan's house because I don't like staying there all alone Logan and me still haven't broken our bet we haven't kissed since the day at the hospital in the parking lot Its really starting to get to me I really want to kiss him I miss his lips so much I got out of bed Logan he looked so cute when he sleeps I went in the bathroom and took a shower I came out and went in the room where all my clothes was I picked out an outfit and put it on I let my hair out loose I put on some makeup (picture attached of outfit) and put on my shoes I went downstairs and made myself some coffee I was pouring the coffee in my coffee cup when I felt Logan put his arms around my waist he said morning gorgeous I said morning I turned around facing him he was shirtless I was use to it but I still couldn't help myself from looking at his perfect abs and v line he looked at me and said take a picture it will last longer I rolled my eyes and sat at the dining table and drank my coffee and checked my phone he got some of the coffee I had made and made himself a bagel I finished my coffee and stood up and put it in the sink I got my car keys from the counter and put them in my back pocket Logan came and picked me up and sat me on the counter he had his hands on my waist and said so guess what I said what and he said I love you I said I love you too he said so what do you want to do today I said um nothing he said well one of my friends invited us to his party tonight want to go I said um sure but first I have to go to Lucy's house he said ok just one question I said what and he said tonight at midnight how are we going to kiss if the bets still going on I said I guess we'll wait till next year to kiss at midnight he said what no I said then let's make a deal ill kiss you but I won't give a lap dance he said nope ill just wait until next year to kiss on new year's then I said ok I ran my hands down his abs and he said don't do that I said why not he said because you're going to not be able to control myself and I'm going to want kiss those gorgeous lips of yours I said oh then I won't stop I did it again he said just for that you have to give me a kiss I said no I don't he said yes you do I said fine I got off the counter and said sit down right there he sat on the chair and I said close your eyes he closed them I got the bagel he had made and ran out the kitchen and out the front door I quickly got in my car and turned the engine on I drove out the drive way and drive off to Lucy's house I chuckled he's probably really pissed right now I checked my phone and I had a text from him I unlocked my phone and checked the message it said that was so cruel babe but don't worry ill remember this and ill have my revenge I didn't reply I took a bite out of the bagel and payed attention to the road I got Lucy's house and I parked in her driveway and got out my car I walked to the front door and knocked on it I still had the bagel it was so good I took a bite out of it and Lucy opened the door she gave me a hug and said nice bagel I said yea its really good she said did Logan make it for you I chuckled and said yea you could say that we walked inside her house and up to her room I sat on her bed and so did she I said so what's up why do you need to talk to me she looked at me and said I have a crush on Ryan I said look I don't like him he's not your type of guy she said yes he is I love him I said no you don't he a jerk I told her the whole kiss thing and the accident and she said made the whole thing up I said you know what whatever but when you need me don't you dare ask me for help she said good I don't need you I walked out her room and out her house. I got in my car and drove to Logan's house I was so mad how could she even think I would lie about something like that ugh I'm so mad at her she's unbelievable I parked in Logan's driveway I went inside the house and he was watching TV he looked at me and said you owe me a kiss he had already taken a shower I said I'll give you a kiss but not a lap dance he said why not and I said because he bit his lip and I said stop that he said what this he bit his lip again and I said yes that he did it again but this time he stood up grabbed my arm sat on the sofa and put me on his he looked at me and said I can't take it anymore I said cant take wha- I was interrupted by him he pressed his soft lips onto mine oh how I've missed his lips we started kissing I put my arms around his neck and played with his hair he put his hands on my waist and licked my bottom lip asking for entrance I accepted and he explored my mouth we made out for like 15 minutes when we pulled away at the same time we cached our breath and he smiled at me and said you were right you can last longer without kissing me I said I know but you don't have to get the tattoo ok he said you sure I said yes I'm sure he kissed my cheek and said lets just sit here and cuddle so that i can hold you in my arms while we watch movies and then later get ready for the party i said ok. It had been like three hours of us just cuddling and watching TV and there was a knock on the door I stood up and went to open it when I opened it my heart dropped to the floor and broke into a million pieces all my feelings for this one person came back I felt my eyes getting teary I don't know why they just were part of me was like he betrayed he never loved you and the other part was but you love him he was perfect until you found out the truth he deserves a second chance everyone does maybe we could be Friends. He looked at me with a smile and said Abby you look beautiful like always I cleared my throat and said Cody what are you doing here he said I realize that I did fall for you there isn't a day I don't think about you I came here to take back what's mine and that's you...