6. Real Love never ends by negativity...

Start from the beginning

But no one who are very close to abhi and pragya can predict how on earth both pragya and abhi who are being separated more than three to four years and is living in a separate house is sharing physical intimacy without minding their hatred...

Even sid and Aaliya were startled to know that pragya has become pregnant again with abhi's child when she fells unconscious on her office (in the court) all of a sudden... Tanu on the other hand is jumping in joy knowing that abhi has become father again ..

Never in the wild dreams too sid and aaliya have imagined this and they were shocked as pragya didn't felt guilty at all in this matter and she celebrated it happily saying that she will get a son soon whom she wish to pamper so much as abhi does ...

Never in the wild dreams too sid and aaliya have imagined this and they were shocked as pragya didn't felt guilty at all in this matter and she celebrated it happily saying that she will get a son soon whom she wish to pamper so much as abhi does with their daughter...

No matter what abhi and pragya are going in a different path, having too much hatred and spitting venoms on each other, the love inside them has never made them apart physically and emotionally... They are two souls in one body and they never regret having physical intimacy...

Its the unsaid promise made by abhi and pragya that whenever the other is frustrated, tired, angry, desired or whenever one need to make love, the other should accept it happily and fulfill the wish whenever and wherever possible no matter in what situation they are ...

Its the love on each other which keeps them together by body and heart all these years while they fake to the outer world that they hate each other a lot... Never they left each other in their hard times and they need each other in their good and bad times even now too...

....

Pragya feels nauseous all of a sudden but she knows pretty well that what will make her to stop that feeling... She rushes and picks up abhi's shirt which is hanging loosely in the shirt stand which abhi has changed before going to rescue abhigya ...

She inhales abhi's masculine fragrance in it which stirs her feelings and controls her nausea but it takes pragya back to the past when they were left all alone after their parents death...

....

⏪⏪⏪⏪⏪ Back..

Abhi and pragya sits in the living room of the joint house which both the Mehras and Aroras share... Though it looks separate from outside, there is no partition inside and they both share a common hall which they all spend their leisure time together.....

Only the rooms were separated in their house but the kitchen, lobby, outside lawn, pool n the living room are same for them... Even the study room of both their fathers are same and abhi and pragya are also used to study together there only...

...

Abhi looks at his fuggy's face who is completely became pale and torn out because of over crying... Her glowing eyes are grieving in misery shedding uncontrollable tears, her non stop talking lips are trembling and murmuring something uncontrollably...