"1:50, very early for you Jauregui," Camila teases as she gives her fiancé a kiss on the cheek.

"Well I didn't need a certain Cuban to whoop my ass for not being here on time," she teases, knowing that Camila will understand it as a joke. She didn't have to be as afraid of that anymore.

"Can I ask why you guys are standing OUTSIDE of your apartment when the door is open," they hear behind them.

"I see Normani is early too," Lauren says before running over and doing her usual greeting with the two twins at Normani's feet. She gives both of them multiple kisses making them giggle quietly before bringing them into a hug.

"I knew you just hung out with me for the twins, I feel so loved," Normani teases the black haired girl who is still engulfing her children in a hug.

"I wish I'd get that kind of greeting every one in a while," Camila says to Normani before giving her a quick hug in greeting.

"Well you three better get off, I think Rainy and I need some alone time, right?" Lauren says looking at the said child who is enthusiastically nodding her head.

"Okay you two have fun," Camila says giving her a hug before leaving with Normani and Ethan.

"What do you say we make some lunch," Lauren ask the small child as she leads her into their apartment and into the kitchen just after.  She sets Rain up on the counter before pulling some ingredients out.

"How does mac n' cheese and apple sound?" she ask the toddler as she fills a pan with water to boil.

"Lolo," Rain squeals pointing to the television that sits on the counter.

"What do you want to watch," Lauren ask as she turns on the television and goes straight to Scooby Doo, knowing that's one of the little one's favorite shows. Rain is instantly captivated into the show and Lauren is able to prepare their meal with ease and no distractions.

"Alright, Rain lets eat," she says putting the toddler in the extra highchair that they have in the apartment, a moving in gift from Normani. Lauren thinks it's her way of saying that they need to babysit more often. Lauren sets down Rain's food and then sits down her own before starting to eat.

"Is that good, baby," Lauren chuckles as she watches Rain completely cover her face with the cheese from the mac n' cheese. They eat with Rain's consistent babbling and Lauren pretending like she knew what she was saying. Rain definitely has her own vocabulary, but it's not all coherent just yet.

"I wouldn't mind a little one like you running around the house with Camila's brown eyes," Lauren sighs more so talking to herself as she watches the cute little toddler messily eat. Rain looks up at Lauren, signalling that she was done eating. Or at least that's what Lauren figured she was doing.

"Here's a couple of your toys, I'm just gonna clean up real quick," Lauren says as she sets Rain down in the living room floor and surrounds her with toys to keep her busy. Lauren grabs the bowls from their eating area and brings them over to the sink to start washing them. Once she's done with that, she grabs a wet cloth and wipes off the messy highchair before walking back into the living room to find Rain just staring up at the ceiling. 

"You have all of those toys and you just lay there instead," Lauren says laughing at the toddler, which makes her giggle too. Their laughter was ceased by a knock on the door.

"Huh, maybe Camz forgot her key," Lauren says picking up the toddler, knowing how unlikely it was for her fiance to do that. She walks over to the door to find just Normani standing in front of her.

"What happened," Lauren aks immediately seeing Normani's tear stained cheeks.

"I-I couldn't stay and find out. I ran away and I came here," Normani hiccups out. Lauren rushes over and sets Rain down in the floor again before pulling Normani into the kitchen area.