chapter 5

(Cue Battle of heroes/fight between Anakin and Kenobi)

Kanan pov

-Dream-

I strike down at Ezra, blocking his strike and jumping back. He laughed and spoke

"You think you can win, the war is over, The Mandalorian Empire wins"

I moved forward and strike at him. He moved back and sliced at my arm. I yelled in pain as it was lost. I dropped my blade and fell to my knees. Ezra stood over me and spoke

"And so it ends, the last of the Jedi fall before my might"

I gather up my strength and say one last thing

"While people are out there, believing that they can end your power for once, the hope will exist, and the Jedi shall live on"

I felt the blade come down

-End dream-

(Cue Jedi Steps from force awakens)

I awoke fast, sweat on my forehead. I get up out of the bed, hoping not to wake Hera. She stirs and ten rolls over asleep. I make my way out of the room and call Luke. He answers, not happy that I woke him from his sleep.

"What is it Kanan"

I speak

"I need to talk to you, I had a dream, if not, a vision"

Luke's reply comes through slowly

"Meet me in my room"

I turn off the comm and make my way to Luke's room.

Third person pov

(Cue Tie fighter attack/Here they come)

Iden fly's her tie fast, the other members of Inferno Squad behind her, having just sabotaged a Gara defence station, they were now running from the Kom'rk fighters in flight behind them.

One got in range and opened fire on the closest tie.

Iden turned on the comm and spoke

Husk, Micko, we need to lose those fighters, to the asteroid field"

Husk's voice comes through the comm fast

"We got Star Destroyers in bound, they should give us a hand"

Micko speaks next

"The fighters have broken off and are leaving the system"

Husk speaks again

(Cue the asteroid field)

"Well, we may have new problems, those Star Destroyers have Thrawn's symbol on them, and we left to join Admiral Veriso at Vardo's"

Iden cuts him off and speaks

"Well, head to the field, we can lose them inside"

Inferno squad make a run for the asteroid field, behind them, the Star Destroyers of Thrawn's empire follow, from them, ties and other fighters move in. As the three fighters make it into the field, the Asteroids behind them are blown to bits by the following Star Destroyers and fighters.

"Micko, Husk, split up, they can't get us all at once"

"Commander, I'm not sure that's a good idea, they have more fighters then we do, and can follow us three at once. If we split up, we are easy targets, we should make for the inside of that Asteroid there"