Chapter Seventeen

Start from the beginning

I was remembering all my good times with Ethan.

I still remembered the way Ethan would smile at me and said 'You leave me breathless.' The way he had looked me right in the eye when I had fallen on him and said 'whoa'. The way he had send me flying on his motorcycle. His lop-sided smile when he had fastened the anklet on my ankle. My chocolate birthday cake. His hands tickling me. Him looking at me through his window. The way he had laughed when he had seen the 'No stalker's allowed' sign on my window. Our little message chats. The way we had shared our ice-creams. His teaching me to waltz.

And it had all been for nothing.

NOTHING.

I slammed the shot glass on the counter as tears came to my eyes.

It was all a sham.

He didn't mean anything and here I was still crying over him when he might be rolling in the hay with Melissa.

God, I wanted to kill her. I wish she could come under a bus, or get a heart-attck or better still if we could get a round of blow's I would gladly beat her to death.

Even if it meant rotting in jail.

"Sam, one more." I called but he just shook his head at me.

"Nope, sorry T, but Aidan has said no more for you and if you ask me you have had all the liquor you need." He said.

Damn Aidan.

"Sam, just one more and then I'm gone." I said.

"How?" He demanded.

"On my scooty, of course." I said.

Duh.

"Right, with the amount of drink you have gulped if you so much as go near a vehicle the police will have you for the rest of your life. Search for a ride, baby." He said.

And suddenly it hit me. He was right, I wouldn't be able to drive.

"Shit." I muttered and Sam gave me a pitiful smile.

Damn, Damn, Damn.

I was thinking what I was going to do when I saw .. HIM.

ETHAN!

Oh my God. My heart went crazy on the sight of him, it had been three weeks since I last saw him and hell, he was still the same. Just a bit rugged but the same.

But I wasn't sure if I wanted to see him, my whole point of being here was to be AWAY from him.

Suddenly I just wanted to be home. I made my way to Aidan ignoring Ethan as much as I could.

"Aidan, can you please take me home?" I asked him and saw him shake his head.

"I'm sorry Theia, but I have a night shift today that's why I was stopping you from drinking so much." He said and he seemed apologetic, too.

"Hell." I said and started making my way to the door.

"Wait. How will you go?" He called.

"I'll walk." I shouted back and then hurried my steps.

"Theia? THEIA, STOP." I heard Ethan shout and I ran the last few metres that seperated me with the exit.

And then I was lost in the crowd.

I sighed with relief.

I was pitifully drunk.

So drunk that I couldn't even make out where I was going. The streets were closing in on me. I grabbed the beside wall for support, trying to make my vision reasonable. But it was ignoring me and showing me three of everything. I made my way towards the road totally ready to hitchike when a head captured my wrist and whirled me around.