-6-

Normal POV:

I woke up with a pair of arms around me and my back against someone's chest. I almost had a panic attack thinking that I was kidnapped or something untill I peeked over my shoulder, immediatly calming down when I see Yoongi's face. I managed to turn around without waking Yoongi so I just stared at his angelic face while he was sleeping.

I couldn't resist lifting my hand up to his face and gently runing my thumb and index finger around his beautiful features.

I brushed his soft hair out of the way and gazed at his holy forehead. "Woah daebak!" I silently exclaimed to myself. Letting his bangs fall back down I brushed his plump pink lips with my thumb.

My cheeks lightend a little bit thinking of the previous day's events. Hesitantly I place a soft peck on Yoongi's lips before snuggling into his chest to sleep again.

"That's the best way I've ever been woken up" Yoongi says, I could hear his smirk even with his husky morning voice.

Damn, that voice sound good.

I blushed when I realized what I had just and pretended to be asleep.

"So beautiful" Yoongi said placing his large hand on my face. I'm sure he could feel the warmth that was gathering at my cheeks. "You can open your eyes, I know you aren't sleeping" He whis[ered in my ear quickly kissing my cheek as he lays back down.

I open my eyes and look at Yoongi laying there with a smirk very visable on his face.

"Good morning" I say quietly

"It is a very good morning" Yoongi says smiling at me.

I'm soft. I look away from Yoongi as my cheeks continue to redden.

"Look at me y/n" Yoongi said moving my face to look up at him. He quickly moved so that he could look at me comfortably before he pressed his beautiful pink doll lips against mine. The kiss was slow, passionate and wasn't long enough.

"Well well look at this interesting development" Namjoon says leaning up from his shared bed beside us.

"Shut up Joon, I've seen and heard you and Jin do worse" Yoongi says placing a light kiss on my forehead before getting up and heading to the restroom.

"Is NamJin real?" I ask Namjoon with a silly smile on my face. Namjoon just returns my smile with one of his own.

"Oh ho ho" I say laying back down.

A few minutes later I decided to change into some new clothes for the day. Walking to the bathroom with my bag I awkwardly wait outside till Yoongi comes out wearing some black skinny jeans, black long-sleeve shirt, black baseball cap,and a face mask (baepsae dance practice outfit)

'Damn' I think to myself lowkey checking him out

"Want me to spin for you?" Yoongi asks sarcastically

I laugh and nod, watching his 'try to be sexy' spin along with his 'funny sexy' face (weekly idol 'I need u' era sexy dance face lol)

"Hot" I say sarcastically biting my lip. "Actually tho..." I give him a thumbs up and run into the washroom to change.

I come out after about ten minutes wearing white skinny jeans with rips, a black BTS hoodie and a black beanie.

I look around and see Yoongi on 'our' bed playing on his phone, NamJin was being hella cute laughing quietly with each other.

Laying down next to Yoongi I take out my phone and try to quickly enter an app so that he doesn't see my background photos.

I could tell that Yoongi noticed my hurried and failed attempt to do something because he chuckled.
"What's so funny?" I asked entering Instagram... which was a mistake. The first post was a cute edit of Yoongi that had started playing, my headphones were not plugged in and the 'You are my honeybunch sugar plum pumpkin' song started playing at a loud volume through out the room.