r e u n i t e d

Sirius woke up in what appeared to be a dorm room.

Red and gold adorned most of the room while he was covered in a red duvet.

Golden sunlight trickled through the curtains, splashing upon the wood floor and bathing everything in a golden aura.

He realized he was a little stiff, as he felt as if he had just died and woke up again.

Stretching out his legs, he put his feet on the ground and stood up as his bones cracked.

He padded across the room to the door. He then opened the door and headed down the staircase into what appeared to be the Gryffindor common room. Interesting.

He left the common room and made his was towards the black lake and the tall grass that surrounded it.

It was there that he found a head of golden hair.

Shocked at the appearance of the girl, he carefully made his way towards her.

She turned around to show delicate features and green eyes. He gasped.

Sophia.

"You bloke! You weren't supposed to be here until later! What were you thinking?" She screamed at him.

He made his way toward her and enveloped her into his arms, breathing in her scent of strawberries and vanilla.

"I've missed you." He whispered into her hair. She immediately relaxed into him, squeezing him as she closed her eyes.

"Come on. James is going to be thrilled to see you." She pulled away, giving her love a small smile.

Sirius looked at her, confused.

"So I really am dead?" He whispered.

She softly squeezed his shoulder.

"It's okay, love. Everything is okay. It's paradise here. And now it's even better since I have you by my side." She smiled brightly at him. He returned her smile.

She reached her hand out to him-

And he took it.

"I love you Sirius."

"I love you Sophia."