T'was Done.

Sexual content ahead!

Was it meant to feel like this?

Like smelling the fresh air in the morning, or like feeling the kiss of the night breeze on your shoulders?... Was it meant to feel like drowning, like suffocating aching from breath, was it meant to feel like being pulled out a pit and seeing the sun for the first time in years?

He didn't know how to feel, hands touching him that made him shiver, lips kissing along his shoulder and teeth sinking into his skin. He shudders, his fingers pulling him closer, flushed against his aching body begging for release, he gasps when he feels his wet tongue slithering over his ear lobe, caressing his sensitive neck, he let's out a gust of air that he wasn't aware he was holding, his body hot with want.
So this is how it felt to make love...

It was heady, he wasn't thinking straight, nothing made sense except the fact that the lips grazing over his nipples were meant to be there, that he wanted them there...needed it.

"A-ha."
He moans lightly his fingers digging into the fabric of Khal's dress, he needs more skin contact, needed it like he needs air. Slipping his hands under Khal's dress he marvels as the expanse of his skin mets his fingers, digging his teeth into his lower lip when he felt the muscles shift under Khal's abdomen, his strong body holding Milah to the bed with a passion he hasn't seen before.

Heat leaves his being as Khal rose up to pull the dress over his body, Milah looking on as his beautiful dark skin made an appearance, shinning with perspiration and flexing under his skin was solid muscles, just waiting to be touched.
Flinging the outfit to a random part of the room Khal give him a smile, his stupid perfect teeth shinning as he leans down, hands moving over Milah's thighs, stunning him in place.

"You look ravished" Khal says, eyes twinkling as he looks over the mess on Milah's head, the curls scattered all over the place, his eyes wide and astonished and his nose taking in the scent of the room, the scent on Khal, he looked drugged.
"And we haven't started yet" Khal adds with a smirk.

"Whose fault is that?" Milah retorts with a snark bursting from a place of sexual tension, he wanted something, something to happen but he wasn't sure what exactly.

Barking out a laugh, Khal descended on him.

He had been kissed before, countless of times really, by all sorts of people, he has felt many lips on his but none shattered his being like kisses with this person right here. He was drowning, the water blue and the sun was golden from above, he was kissing with all the passion he had in his body, his hands holding onto Khal never wanting to let go, he was kissing like a starved man begging for food in the market place and having someone give him a piece of bread.
Milah kissed like he was scared he wouldn't have another opportunity.

Lips moving in sync, hands trailing over bodies and hearts pounding in the haze of it all. This was it... This was what the stories were made of.

Khal had his hands deep in his hair, his head tilted to the side so he could get more access to plunder Milah's mouth with his tongue, his slippery muscle caressing every inch of Milah that he could reach, as if to wash him clean, to take possession, to own.
With a groan he arches against Khal, his nails digging crescents into his back, the smell of sex was in the air, sweat from the activities making his back slick, so slick it was hard for Milah to grasp but that only motivated him to dig deeper.
Khal pulls his head up for air, his chest heaving with the intensity of it all.
His lips were red and swollen and he was breathing through them, eyes looking down intently at Milah, as if imaging what he was planning to do, he could see it in his eyes, he was about to be torn apart and then put back together piece by piece. And as he watches the light in Khal's eyes, it's worth it, he's worth being pulled apart for.
Khal's hands moves slowly over Milah's muscular thighs, which were flexing as they were pulled apart for Khal to come between. With his hard body pressed flush against a sensitive area, Milah shudders as he felt heat rush down his stomach and past his legs, turning his face to avoid eye contact, he let's out a soft breath as he escapes from the electric eyes of the man.
Only for his head to be tilted back to meet a shy smile, "I am not paying you for this, do you want this to happen today?"

Milah's world shatters at his words, his eyes waters as he looked into the man he loved with his whole being, they both looked so vulnerable at the moment, both of them shy and second guessing their actions, it was odd, a beautiful kind of odd.
He nods, the movement making some of the tangles on his head fall over his eyes, chuckling as he feels the soft hands of Khal gently push they away. "Say it."

"I want this, i want this so bad, I want you so bad, so bad it hurts, hurts all over"

At his words he feels lips trail over his left shoulder, over his collar bone and lands on his left nipple. Sucking it into his mouth Khal holds him down to restrain his movements and all he can do is make silent pleas and feel spaz of pleasure run through his body.
"Oh Ra..." this must be why people blaspheme, it was in throes of pleasure, he understands now, how those words could come out without warning, Ra would understand. He practically created sex with his perfection.

Lips left his nipples and descended to his abdomen, sucking bruises on his skin, Khal's teeth digging into his skin and then his tongue sliding over it in comfort, he did this for what seemed like hours, the room filled with sounds of soft moans and groans from his throat and the occasional 'please'.
He was in an euphoric haze, he could see nothing but the reds and blues in his cloudless sky, he was lost in a bush of pleasure, one he had never felt the brunt of, one that had never touched him like this, like how someone would caress a lotus flower, soft and careful, because it was delicate, it was precious.
He was precious.

The sound of jar opening drags Milah out his bush, he hears the slick sounds coming from inside the jar and he blurts "I came prepared!" his cheeks becoming hot in embarrassment. How did he think it would be easy to say that exactly? Khal had proved that this wasn't the same as the brothel, nothing was... The heat, the softness of his hands, the presence of the jar itself was significant.

This was different and he was glad for it.

A groan comes from above him and he sees Khal slip his wet fingers over his hard cock, dark like the rest of him, leaking with pre-cum and Milah could almost swear he saw it wink at him.

"I don't think I'll last long…" Khal groan out as he pushed his length into Milah's hot orifice, moaning softly at the heat and suction they he met inside, he bottoms out, and hold himself there.
"Tell me when you've adjusted" he struggled to say, his eyes closing tightly as his hands digs into the fleshy part of Milah's thighs and Milah waits, waits for his body to fell comfortable.
He starts to push against Khal, lips unable to communicate that he was ready, the first thrust sends the breath out of him, leaving him too stunned to prepare for the second one.

"Ah..." he moans lightly, his legs wrapping around the slim waist of Khal's hard body, his fingers digging into his back and his eyes sliding to the back of his head. He wasn't in the present anymore he was somewhere beyond that, experiencing this moment from so many stand points, his body moving with the thrusts that Khal pushes into to him and he's gone. Releasing all over Khal's flexing stomach.

But Khal isn't done, he pulled Milah legs apart and twists his waist and he hits the right place in that angle and Milah is crying out, cursing the name of all the gods know to Egypt, his voice cracking as Khal continuously attacks his prostrate, making him melt in the bed and become a puddle of moans and a body filled with shudders.
Only the sounds of skin slapping against skin could be heard and the sharp intakes of breaths.

And then it stops, Khal stops pounding into him and then Milah releases again just in the moment Khal comes inside him. A sigh passing from his lips as he emptied himself inside Milah before pulling out and laying next to him.
Arms pull him to Khal and he feels his solid chest against his back and drifts off to the sound of Khal's confession.
"I love you"

Sighing he pushes against Khal's body, intertwining their fingers together he replies with his sex broken voice.
"I know."

Cynning: A short chapter but totally worth it even though I wrote it in two hours and I wanted to update as quickly as possible.
Tell me what u think lol 😁😁😁
I changed my name lol.

If you liked this chapter enough to press the VOTE button then please leave a nice or criticizing COMMENT and maybe if you feel generous enough SHARE! I'd really appreciate it! Thanks for reading!