If They Never Met...

Dedicated to just1morestory for being awesome and asking about my health, I'm alright now, thank you :( ...Very short chapter ahead.

"What if we never met, Kamilha"

"I don't think I can imagine how life for me would be then..."

"Why?"

But if you did imagine, what do you think you'd see? What?

What would one be without the other? Would they still be completely whole or would they be partial?

........

Kisses down his spine that repulsed him, calloused hands caressing his neck as lips dragged down his chest, the raw smell of sex in the air. Hands holding his hips closer as the thrusts got harder. Light gasps pass from his lips as he takes it. Maybe soon it's be over, maybe it'll pass.

It doesn't.

Money thrown on his face and hands touching him becomes familiar, needed, a needed familiarity. He wondered what he would be without them, without the calloused hands running down his spine, without the pushes into his body, without...the money.

Nothing.

He would be nothing, nothing but a speck of dust in the desert. He would be worthless, not that he had much value to his name in the first place. He thinks he could try to live without it, without them, he pulls away from the life but somehow wanders back.

Wanders back to it.

Roams back helplessly, maybe he should hate it, maybe he should despise it and maybe he should avoid it. These maybe's never stopped him from coming back, coming back on his knees. Knees that scraped the red sands as he dragged them. As he crawled...

Maybe if the hands that touched him were gentler, familiar and with the face of someone he loved. He loved no one.

But he has become familiar with the harshness, the scratches, the deep bites, the painful thrusts, the calloused hands. He has become so very familiar to them that he couldn't seem to see something better. Something precious and valuable. Something worth leaving the money...

When he tries...really tries to think...to see something else from this life, this pathetic circle of a life, he hits a brick wall and falls back. He sees nothing but gold...nothing is more worth to him than money.

Perhaps it's for the fact that he needed it, the money, he couldn't be free without it. He was in this bondage because of money and he couldn't get out without it.

Now he lived on his knees, serving and being pliant, submission was one of his suits. Submission for money in particular.

He's used everything, used his hands, mouth and his body, learnt the art of dance, did things and let people do things to him he couldn't start to imagine.

So maybe the callous caresses continued, and maybe the kisses made him feel disgust, and perhaps the thrusts were harsh, at the end of the day he was just working to a point, a point where he was free.

This was Milah without a Khal.

"If I could even phantom the thought...I don't think I fancy me without you"

"I like you just how you are Khal."

"The crown prince Khaldun Ramses has chosen a Hemet!".

"She is as fair as the sun and as beautiful as the lotus flower, they shall be wed in the presence of Horus the divine child of Isis, praise be unto Ra! Praise!"

Khaldun stood high, his shoulders proud as he sat on his camel, high and mighty, holding onto the reigns tightly. His dark skin shinning in the harshness of Ra's power. His eyes the solid color of the sun, bight as they shone elegantly.

His betrothed was beside him on her own camel, she was adorned with jewels, hair dark as they fell over her dainty but strong shoulders heavily, her arms were covered with the golden bracelets bejeweled with precious gems.

Her brown eyes were large with dark wisdom as she looked below, to the people with dark eyes, she looked at those beneath her, her subjects...

Khaldun knew their marriage wasn't from mutual interest in each other but for the joining of great nations in what their families hoped would be fruitful with children. He didn't tell them however, that her full breast did nothing for him, nor did the softness of her skin make him want.

He didn't welcome the lightness of her touch or the way her lips were full. He wanted nothing from her, nothing of hers. But he was willing to put on this façade for as long as he needed to, he was willing to smile albeit thin and baseless.

He was willing to hold her hand in the public, and give her a crown but his heart... he wasn't giving to no one. She didn't deserve his heart.

His people were happy for their bond, he was after all their crown prince, of course they are glad. They don't know what he had done to attain this position; they didn't know who had to go for this to have happened...

He had ambitions, having people in the way of that wasn't something he tolerated. His step mother's death was a mere causality that could have been avoided if he cared enough but he hadn't. He didn't care.

Of course, he feels guilty whenever he sees the face of his step brother Seth and he's reminded that he was the one that caused his grief. His sadness and pain. That he took someone away from him.

Maybe if she hadn't tried to kill him, she would still be here. However obstacles never deterred Khaldun from his goals, bricks were made to be broken through.

Death was inevitable; every creature of Osiris must go back to their creator, whether voluntarily or not. Earth was a market place...Aaru is home.

This is Khal without Milah...

They pass each other in the street, Khaldun sitting high on his camel as his eyes glances over a man with dark long hair and striking blue eyes. He just glances, doesn't stare...

Her Royal Awesomeness: I'm very sorry for updating so late; it was just stupidly hard to write this chapter.

About the Chapter: I don't really know why I wrote it, I guess on a whim? But when I re-read it I realized why...I hope you will too.

Aaru: is an ancient Egyptian version of heaven, where Osiris is the supreme ruler...

If you liked this chapter enough to press the VOTE button then please leave a nice or criticizing COMMENT and maybe if you feel generous enough SHARE! I'd really appreciate it! Thanks for reading!