Feelings (2)

I will first like to say that there is nothing wrong with being a virgin or non-virgin. Do you, everybody is different and that dissimilarity is what makes life amazing.

Groaning he roused from his slumber, Milah felt like laying back into the bed, because it felt like the softest thing he had ever slept in. Opening his eyes to find he was in an unknown room, filled with decorations and paintings of cats on the walls.

Milah had never seen this much luxury in his life and he lived in the palace grounds. Sitting up quickly but groaning when he felt his head bang, he gently got off the bed, careful to not make a sound.

When he heard the door open, he didn't look up until he heard someone say "Good morning, Milah" that voice... Looking up immediately to see Khal, he smiled and sat on the bed quietly "I thought...it was a dream, all of it" his hands running through his hair as he added, "I wish it was all a dream, no... just most of it".

The room was quiet for a moment before Khal sat closely beside him, "Do you not want me anymore?" he heard Khal say his voice vulnerable. Shaking his head Milah wiped stray tears from his eyes as he replied "You're a prince Khal, it's you I should be asking that" Khal was a prince, his own Khal was the future Pharaoh of Egypt, he couldn't wrap his mind around that fact.

"I waited this long to have you, of course I still want you, I'll want you for eternity" Khal replied raising Milah's reluctant chin up to look at him "Don't ever think for a second that you aren't everything I need" he added as he stared into Milah watery eyes.

Milah felt guilty, he was defiled and dirty, and he didn't know how to tell Khal that he knows that Khal didn't need him, Khal deserved better, he deserved the best. "Stop crying, I'm still the same Milah, I didn't change" Khal said placing his hands on Milah's cheeks and kissing his fore head.

He wished he had courage to say it, he wished he was brave enough to risk the chance at love, but he wasn't. He was not brave, he was not courageous, he was a coward, he was fearful, and he was human.

He knows that the truth will come out eventually but he wanted to enjoy this while it lasts. Seeing Khal in front of him, smiling and happy was enough for him, he would take what he could.

"We will get married," Khal said as he hand fed Milah strawberries, Milah's favorite fruit though he hadn't eaten in a long time because of how expensive it was. However, Khal remembered that Milah loved it and somehow it made Milah love him more.

"We can't get married Khal, you know that" Milah replied, his voice sad. "We will, I have said so" Khal replied motioning for Milah to open his mouth which he did with a chuckle "You didn't even ask for my hand, what if I don't want to marry you?" Milah countered in humor.

"You don't?" Khal asked his golden colored eyes open comically large, laughing quietly Milah moved to his side and kissed his cheek saying, "Of course I do, however you are royalty and I am a slave, you know what that means Khal".

"We will find a way, Milah, trust me" Khal replied intertwining their fingers together and placing kiss on the back of Milah's hand making him blush. "You haven't changed a bit," Khal murmured quietly as he watched Milah with hooded eyes, he has changed just not in the way Khal was expecting.

"You still look as beautiful as ever" Khal added kissing Milah on his nose making it wiggle a little, chuckling "You still blush at everything" he added placing his hands on Milah's thighs making him blush and turn his head away.

"You've grown so beautiful Milah," Khal murmured as he kissed Milah's temple sending shivers down his spine as he gasped. Khal's body was pressed against him, his hands trailing the road from Milah's legs to his upper thighs, biting his lips to keep sounds out; he tightened his eyes as Khal's lips moved lower to his collarbone.