ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪx ⋆ ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇᴅ, ᴀɢᴀɪɴ

Chan decided that he needed the day off. Even though he had already taken three. He needed to relax and clear his head. After all, he was still in denial of having any feelings towards Soonyoung. 

He made himself ramen when he got back to the dorm and he sat on the couch and watched T.V. At 9:00 p.m., Seventeen's van finally pulled into the driveway. Chan quickly stood up and put his ramen bowl in the sink and dumped out the rest of the ice cream he had gotten for himself, before rushing to his room and getting into the bottom bunk of the bunk bed he shared with Hansol. 

The members came inside the dorm and Chan heard some voices asking where he was. Hansol and Seungkwan, who shared a room with Chan, entered their room and saw him sleeping. They left the room and Chan could hear them talking to the other boys, "Chan is asleep. I guess he really did have a headache, he usually doesn't go the bed this early." 

The twelve boys ate dinner then decided to go to bed to rest up for practice the next day. Hansol and Seungkwan came into their room and said goodnight to each other and to the "sleeping" Chan before Hansol climbed to the top bunk above the maknae and Seungkwan went to his separate bed next to the other two boys and they fell asleep. Chan didn't expect himself to fall asleep so quickly, what with everything on his mind, but he must have been extremely tired because he fell asleep almost instantly when Seungkwan switched off the lights. 

__________________________

Chan had been asleep for a few hours - it must've been around midnight - when he awoke to the bed dipping as someone climbed on. Chan's attempts to identify the boy failed because of the darkness of the room. The boy laid down next to Chan and wrapped his arms around him, and Chan didn't feel strange or uneasy, he felt perfectly relaxed. He also felt obliged to turn around and face the person, and that's exactly what he did.

 They were so close that their faces were touching. "Who are you?" Chan asked quietly, already having an idea as to who it was. The boy smiled and his hot breath tickled Chan's skin as he spoke. 

"Who do you think, cutie?" Chan didn't have to think for very long upon hearing his voice.

"Soonyoung hyung?" Chan whispered, questioningly. The older boy only nodded and, before Chan could process what was happening, Soonyoung's lips were against his. He had never felt so relaxed around Soonyoung since the elevator incident, until now, as he kissed him back passionately. It was as if the boy was there, but he wasn't there. And it didn't worry Chan in the slightest. It was hard for him to believe, though, that he was kissing Soonyoung...that Soonyoung was kissing him. 

Soonyoung gently bit Chan's lip, causing the younger to whine softly. The older boy smirked and slipped his hand under Chan's shirt, sending shivers up his spine from his touch. He trailed his kisses down Chan's jawline to his neck, causing quiet whimpers to escape his mouth. "S-Soonyoung-ahh--" 

Before things could go any further, Chan felt a hand on his shoulder, shaking him lightly. It wasn't Soonyoung. 

"Chan," called a voice. Chan tried to ignore it but, when he turned back to Soonyoung, he wasn't there. The voice spoke again, "Chan, wake up!" 

__________________________

Chan's eyes shot open. He jolted upright in bed, bumping his head lightly on the top bunk. "Oww..." He rubbed his head with his hand and scanned the room for who had woken him. He spotted Hansol at the foot of his bed, with his hands over his mouth in an attempt to contain his laughter. 

Chan yawned as he considered using his manners towards his hyung, but he and Hansol were close and, considering Hansol had woken him up in the middle of the night and wasn't doing a very good job at keeping his un-explained laughter quiet, Chan forgot his manners.