ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ ⋆ ɪᴛ's ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇ

Okay, before we get into this chapter, I just wanted to thank you guys so much for getting this book to 1K reads! This is my first time writing a fan fiction, or any book at all, and I honestly didn't think it would get any reads. I know 1K reads isn't that big for many people, but it's huge for me so thank you so much. 

EDIT: Just hit 5K reads! Thank you guys SO MUCH, I'm so grateful to have such amazing readers 

E D I T: 10K U GUYS ASKLDASLKDASKSSKADA ILY ALL

___________________________

Chan was excited for their photoshoot today. Not only did they get to sleep later because they didn't have to go to morning practice, but the hairstylists had decided to be nice and not give him a bowl cut. 

Once the members had finished getting their makeup and hair done, the makeup artists exited the room and left the thirteen boys to talk amongst themselves while the cameras and lighting were prepared in the room where they were going to get their photos taken. 

Soonyoung instantly walked over to Chan and wrapped his arms around his waist from behind. "Do you even realize how adorable you look?" he muttered, smiling. 

"Not as adorable as you," Chan replied smoothly. 

"True, nobody is as adorable as me." Soonyoung pretended to flip his hair and Chan smacked his arm, laughing. "Kidding, kidding. You're the most adorable out of all thirteen of us." 

"That's not true~" Chan blushed and covered his face with his hands. 

"Yes it is. And don't cover your adorable face," 

"But you're making me blush~" Chan whined. 

Soonyoung chuckled and turned Chan around so he was facing him. He gently removed his hands from his face and kissed his lips. 

Of course, at that very moment, the door to the makeup room had to burst open. 

"Alright, boys, we're ready for the vocal tea- holy sh-..." The director of the photoshoot stopped in his tracks. 

Soonyoung and Chan pulled away from each other almost immediately, but not quickly enough, because the director had clearly seen their compromising position when he had entered the room. 

Chan had never felt so humiliated or terrified in his life. He opened his mouth to attempt to explain what the director had seen, but no words came out. He glanced over at Soonyoung for help, but the older boy seemed to be just as tongue-tied as he was. The director of the photoshoot looked nearly as panicked as the two flustered boys did. 

"Umm...I'm sorry, I-I didn't mean to..." He scratched the back of his head, searching for words in this awkward situation. "I'll just wait out there," he pointed back in the direction of where he came from, "Please send the vocal team out, i-it's time for their photoshoot." With that, the director scurried out of the room, leaving all thirteen boys staring at Chan and Soonyoung. 

"Well...that was awkward..." Hansol said, breaking the momentary silence that had overcome everyone. 

"It was more than awkward, it was dangerous! We weren't supposed to let anyone see besides you guys, but now the director of the photoshoot saw. What if he tells people?" Chan blurted out, nervously pacing in a circle. 

"He seemed pretty embarrassed. Maybe he'll just keep his mouth shut out of humiliation for walking in on you like that?" Hansol suggested hopefully.