Chapter 1

» K.SJ

  " Jin I have a task for you..."

  " Yes, sir?"

   I was a spy working under Bang Si Hyuk, unlike all the other people I've worked for he's actually a nice guy and not a total dictator like the others.

  " So..." He pulls a picture out. " This is the guy you have to watch, he's suspected to be the leader of a mafia group or well a dangerous man. I want you to see if he doesn't do anything wrong."

   I take the picture from his hand. Hey, that guy kinda looked cute... And those dimples... Heavenly... Oh my god, I should stop now... I shouldn't think of him like that.

  " Okay, sir! I'll do my best!" I tell him.

  " Thank you, Jin. Your one of the best here. Don't fail me. And good luck!" He says.

  " I won't sir! Thank you." I bow and take my leave.

» » »

   My salary is also better compared to the last ones, like 3x more. Like damn I'm gonna be rich! Holy crap, I shouldn't swear! Don't swear Jin!

   I look down at the paper that Bang Si Hyuk gave me. It had all of his information. Date of birth, address, full name, etc. Like spying on someone ain't you being a stalker, maybe it is, but like so many people are safe because of it.

   I got on top of a high building and look down and Namjoons apartment from there, people say being a spy is very adventurous. To be honest... It is. What kind of Mafia would leave his window open??? Your basically begging someone to stalk you, smh.

   I pull out my binoculars and look from his window. God dang I need to see closer, all I could see was his table and some parts of his leg, ugh I'll have to move... Maybe I'll just go at night so like I could get closer without anyone seeing me. Plus I'm really hungry right now...

   I head to my favorite café, I order coffee and two sandwiches because I have a very big stomach.

  " Here you go." The lady hands me the bag and drink, smiling.

  " Thank you."

  " Have a good day!" She tel!s me.

  " You too!" I reply.

I sit down at my regular table. And you wouldn't believe what I saw next...

  Kim Fucking Namjoon

Walking in and ordering something. Maybe I should call him over or something? How... It'll probably look weird... Maybe I could drop my coffee on him? Yea I'll do that. Rest in peace coffee.

   I get up with my coffee in my right hand and ' accidentally' bump into him, causing my coffee to go all over him.

  " What the fuck!? Do you know how much this suit costs??"

  " Hey! Don't swear!" I warned him. " Sorry for ruining your shirt I'll buy you coffee if you want..."

  " Bipolar much?" He chuckles.

  " Shuddup... I was trying to be nice." I stomp my feet.

  " Fine. You can buy me coffee then."

  " Okay, my tables over there you can sit there," I said.

  " Mhmm..." He walks on over to my table, perfect my plans working...

  " Heh sorry for the bother again... Can I get two coffees?"

   I head on over to our table and set his coffee down in front of him. He smirks and takes it, couldn't this boy at least say thank you???

  " So like are you rich or something so that's why you mentioned the suit?" I ask.

  " I guess you could say that." He sips his coffee.

  " Then why drink coffee here?"

  " Because I'm not fucking stupid. I'm not gonna literally pay like 100,000 won for a cup of coffee, plus it legit tastes the same but they just make it look fancier." He answers.

  " Oh... Well, where do you work?" I swear... If this guy-

  " I own a business." Lies.

  " Cool..." I try not to grit my teeth hard.

  " Well, I have to get going. Bye." He gets up.

  " Bye..."

   I started munching on my sandwiches, I don't think I've eaten anything all day, wait no, I ate breakfast, nevermind. I soon get going. God dang it why does he have to live in a really big apartment that legit only has one balcony???

~~~

  " So any information...?" My boss asks.

  " Not any yet... Sorry, sir..."

  " Okay. You only have a few months."

  " Yea I know but like this guy is so closed off." I sigh.

  " Just try your best... Try being the guy's friend if that might help." He suggests.

  " But then I'll feel bad..."

  " I don't know then. You have a few months you'll probably figure something out." He says.

   Another book for you guys!!! ~(^з^)-♡