#8

Tae's past when Yoongi left him.

When yoongi left, tae was not sure what to do he sits there moan for his mother. Called yoongi. In the morning some villagers came but tae killed them and drank their blood. Soon this news spread that a monster lives in the big house no one go near the house. Everyone talked about how that monster ate even ate his parents and brother. And he will eat anyone that goes near him.

Tae lived alone in his house for years sometimes when his blood lust increase too much he goes out at night and hunt people but soon people found out that and never leave their homes at night.

One day someone walked in the house. Tae heard the foots steps. It was woman..

Tae: you must be very brave. Didn't villagers warned you about the monster in this house?

Woman: actually I asked villagers for you.. and they were happy that witch came to rescue them from this monster.

Tae: how brave of you poor thing come here dying... Did I killed someone closer to you?

Woman: I forgot my introdution.. I'm Aria's mother. And she created such a monster in the earth that all the ancestors are angry with her, I can feel my daughter is not at peace even leaving this Earth, so I came here to fix the things.

Tae: you wish now when I know that cruel girl is suffering I would love to make her suffer more.

Woman put her spells on tae, he heard such a large noise he felt like his brain will explode. He runs to her and tried to bite her but she put dagger in his heart.

When tae opened his eyes he was tired with vervain ropes. And all the villagers were around him and that woman was telling them how she killed this monster.

Villagers watched tae moving and screamed he is alive. We told you he is not a human.

Woman worriedly looked at him bring fire. Then the villagers burned him. He turned into coal. But in the morning they couldn't believe their eyes when he was recovering.

He was in sun and sun was hurting him.. he didn't have the power but he wanna kill that woman and everyone who was watching him suffer.

Everyday villagers tried every method which they thought would kill him but nothing happened now they were scared. They were angry at the witch that she took him out and now he is not dying but he will hurt all of us now.

Witch no he'll not hurt anyone take these vervain ropes and tie him then put him into the coffin and bring him into the cave in the forest. We will bury him there. And I'll put the spell that no will find him I'll put the boundery spell around the coffin he'll not able to leave that coffin every again.

Villagers were revealed and did as witch said. They bury him and forget him forever. Untill Yoongi found him.