#6

Girl my name is Nina what's your name?
My name is Yoongi.
Nina: yoongi we are here. It's my home.
She walks into a hut and welcomed Yoongi.
Here this is my mother and grandmother. And this is Yoongi. He saved my life today from a werewolf.

Nina's mother: my God I told you so many time don't go out during full moon why don't you listen to me.
Thank you so much sir.

Nina explain them everything happened in the jungle.

Grandmother comes near yoongi and said I feel bad vibes from him.

Yoongi: I'll not hurt any of you please this curse is given by a witch release me from this.

Grandmother okay let me see four of them sits in the circle and channels each other powers. Witches saw everything yoongi been through.
Mother: you are immortal. What that witch have done to you. We will try our best to help you dear.

Nina: yes but first you'll make those werewolves leave this place.

Yoongi: deal

The next morning yoongi walks to the place where this werewolves pack lives he trys to negotiate them.
Head of the pack: we lived here from ages this is our home. If any one will leave it's those witches.
Yoongi: but there lives are in danger because of you and your pack.
Head of the pack: so they should leave then.

They were having a conversation when one of them brings the dead body of the boy Yoongi killed last night.

Leader this man killed one of us.

Leader: did you killed him?

Yoongi: yes he was attacking a girl.

Leader you will pay for this. And he attacked Yoongi but yoongi in second put his hand in his cheast and takes out his heart.
All the wolves saw this and run to kill yoongi. But Yoongi in second kill all of them before they even relalized, what happened. Only woman and children of the pack was behind.
If you wanna keep your childern safe leave before the sunset yoongi said this and left.

He enter the hut and announced I hope they'll leave tonight.

Really Nina exclamationed I'll tell every one saying this she runs out of her hut and goes to other to give them the good news.

But werewolves weren't planning leaving at night they decide they'll kill the witches and that man.
They attacked at night Yoongi heard when they attack the first hut. He runs to fight them. He fight witches also put spells and after some fight witches with yoongi on the side won. They lost some friends but loosing lives every full moon they were revealed now they are free from werewolves. Now they can live here in peace.