#4

Yoongi woke up and tried to understand what happened. How long I've been here.. he called Aria! I think she left. What's this headache. I'm feeling weird. I don't understand. I think I should go back home.

He entered home and walk straight to his room after some time one of the servant came with water.

Servant: sir water.

Yoongi looked at him he could hear his heartbeat and his blood running into his vains. He wanted to bite him. It felt like all the cells in his body asking him to bite him. What's happening I don't understand.

Servant: do you want anything else sir ! You don't look very well sir !

Yoongi goes to him and digged his teeth in his neck and taste his blood the servant screamed in pain. But Yoongi couldn't think anything else other then this. Blood tastes so good he keeps drinking until not even a drop of blood left in him and he died. He hear food step coming toward his room. And before the next servant scream he breaks his neck and drink all his blood too. Then he goes into the kitchen and kill the chef and other servants. His father was in his study he opens the door and before he could say anything he drinks his blood too his mother came and tries to stop him but he was not in his senses after killing his father he killed his mother too. Then tae enter the house he saw bodies everywhere he couldn't understand he calls Yoongi, Mother where are you all he runs to the open door of study and he couldn't believe his eyes yoongi drinking mother's blood. He looked like a monster. Yoongi what have you done ? Tae runs towards him but he bite his neck too and start drinking his blood too. Yoongi stop!! Tae was crying for help when Aria enters and throws vervain water on him he leave tae but tae was now not in his senses and fell on the ground.

Aria: yoongi come back in your senses.

Now yoongi calmed down and slowly realized what awful deed he has committed. Oh my God what have I done. Tae don't leave me. I'm sorry. Mother I'm sorry come back. He was crying.
How can you do this to me Aria. You took all of them from me. Please forgive me Aria. He was crying and Aria was feeling terrible for doing all this.

I didn't realize it yoongi. I was so blinded by my pain, I'm sorry Yoongi. I can help you. tae is alive give him your blood to heal. Yoongi gave tae his blood but now it was late and before blood could heal him he died, but after some time tae wakes up..

Yoongi felt little revealed are you alright tae I'm sorry I didn't meant to do this.

Aria walks towards tae but tae was now a vampire too he reached to Aria and bite her and drank her blood.

Yoongi watched him and trys to stop him.

Yoongi's point of view:
What have I done I've turned my brother moster. How could've I done this I've killed all of them. It's all my fault.

I'm sorry tae. I'm sorry he said this and runs into the woods.

All night yoongi runs into the woods and when the sun shines he felt burning. He hides in the shade and cried for days for what he becomes he was affraid to go anywhere near humans. He may hurt them. He drink animal blood and lived in the jungle alone for years but then he thought how long I'm gonna survive like this. What's the point in living like this anyways. And then he jumped from the highest peak. And he was surprised to wake up in the abyssus...how can I still be alive. I didn't even break my bone.
He stands in the sun after burning for whole day when sun sets his burn healed and in the morning he was still alive. Why I'm not dying?

He jumped again from one highest mountain and he wakes up again, and he was still wakes up next day. It's useless he lives in the jungle for years now he did even keep any record of his days.