Reaching her he held his hands out to do something but hesitated to touch her. As those few seconds passed Jisoo reached him. "Be careful Taehyung." The blonde nodded as he slowly turned her over. She stirred but did not awake. Jisoo took the arm that was unhurt and checked for a pulse. "She's alive."

Taehyung smiled. "That's great! But she's definitely hurt. We should bandage her arm."

"It might be infected. We should clean it first." Jisoo suggested. The two carefully edged her over closer to the water and Jisoo dipped the wounded arm in the water to clean it. When she finished they pulled her back onto the grass.

"I'll take care of the bandage." Taehyung said before ripping the lower portion of his left pants leg off. Carefully he wrapped it around Jennie's wound and tied it. The blonde looked down at his no longer matching pants and wondered if he should just rip the other one off to.

Just then Jennie started to stir. She moaned slightly and Jisoo and Taehyung both hovered above her in wait. Slowly she opened her eyes a few times before she finally realized she was looking at two people staring at her. Suddenly her eyes were all the way open and she cried out. "Ah!"

The sudden shout surprised the two teens and pushed jumped back. Jennie suddenly tried to pull herself up to her feet. "Wait! Stop!" Jisoo told her grabbing her should and trying to push her back down. "You're injured!"

"Get away from me!" Jennie tried to push the dark haired girl back with her uninjured arm.

"Jennie it's okay!" Taehyung said trying to draw her attention. "It's me! See?" The brunette stopped for a moment when she noticed the blonde.

"Taehyung?" She paused. "What's going on?"

"That's what I was going to ask you!" he cracked a smile. "We just found you lying here near the lake."

"Were you attacked?" Jisoo asked.

Jennie gazed at Jisoo warily. "Why are you here?"

"We teamed up," Taehyung explained. "I couldn't find you so Jisoo and I have been working together. What happened anyway?"

Jennie rubbed her head. "I need water first..." She hobbled over to the water's edge and gulped down handfuls of ice cold water. As soon as she got a brain freeze she stopped drinking. "I'm sorry to ask but do either of you two have any food?"

"We have a few berries left but that's all." Jisoo said offering the hungry girl the berries. She quickly consumed them all.

"Now we'll need to find some more food." Taehyung said observing his own hunger.

"Sorry about that." Jennie lowered her head. "But now I'll tell you what happened." The other two listened in eagerly. "Once the hunger games started I didn't go too far from the cornucopia. I stayed close by and searched for you Taehyung but I had no idea where you went."

"I ran in the beginning so I didn't have any weapons or supplies. I spent a cold night sleeping on the ground hungry. The next morning I spied on the elites and hoped to get the chance to steal some food. I got lucky as two tributes attacked that morning and distracted the two guarding everything.

Unfortunately, when I ran up to grab the supplies I was spotted by one of the attackers. He shot me in the arm and I barely managed to escape." She explained. "I didn't get far before falling unconscious. When I woke up I wandered further into the forest and found this lake. I managed to drink a few sips before I fell unconscious again."

"And that's where we found you." Taehyung said finishing the story. Jennie nodded.

"What happened to the supplies you stole?" Jisoo asked.