[1]

There is no main character exactly, the story starts with Jungkook but goes to different character's perspectives. I wanted to do something a little different than your usual hunger games crossover where a girl takes the place of Katniss and it just follows the book. This is a little different with not so much romance, but I hope you enjoy it :)

Ps. This fanfics is also inspired by NARUTO cus who doesn't love NARUTO... i do a lot :)

 i do a lot :)

District 7

Jeon Jungkook was sixteen years old on the day of reaping. This is a day that everyone in the twelve districts in South Korea has to experience once. This is a day everyone in the twelve districts fears more than any other day of their lives. The day they may be ripped from their hard but meaningful lives and forced into something with almost a guarantee will kill them. Most will be spared and allowed to go on but for two from each district they won't be quite as lucky.

Jeon Jungkook has been preparing for this day since he was only ten years old.

Waking up at seven a.m. sharp he glanced at the calendar on the wall to see today's date circled. "The reaping" it read in black marker. Jungkook nodded slightly to himself. Getting up he got dressed in his usual outfit of a white shirt and jeans before finding something to eat in the kitchen.

He knew the reaping didn't start until noon but saw little reason to stick around. Knowing he would not be back he made sure to take care of anything he needed in the house before leaving. Unlike the huts most of the residents lived in Jungkook lived in a much bigger house thanks to the money his family has. Or had anyway; back when they were still alive.

The thought crossed his mind as he looked at the house for one last time. He gritted his teeth before turning around. It had all started seven years ago when his older brother Jaebum had been picked for the hunger games. His parents had been devastated at the fate of their eldest son. Well, that is, until the games started.

Jaebum started out normally enough by running and joining a small group. But when most of his group had been killed off something happened. No one was quite sure what, but Jaebum snapped. There were twelve of them left when it happened, but by the end of the day Jaebum was the only one left standing. He had killed all eleven of his opponents in a measly seven hours and was crowned one of the most successful winners of the hunger games yet.

People weren't sure what to expect of Jaebum when he came back but it was obvious he had changed. He got into a lot of conflicts with neighbors and family members and the only one that he treated the same was his younger brother. Then a few months later it happened.

Jaebum murdered his entire family and all his neighbors. The only person he spared was his younger brother Jungkook. A memory Jungkook would relive every day was finding his parents dead and his brother standing above their butchered corpses.

"I'm going to let you live Jungkook," he told the young boy. "Do you know why? Because you're already dead! You'll be chosen just like I was. It is inevitable." Those were the last words Jungkook ever heard his brother speak. He fled and was never captured. But despite the horror of what had happened Jungkook knew his brother was telling the truth. He would be picked. Random lottery or not the capital couldn't resist the younger brother of such a famous winner.