Jisoo listened and heard it too. It sounded like someone was crying out for help.

"Someone's in trouble." Taehyung said. "Maybe it's Jennie!" He then took off running in the direction the cry came from.

"Taehyung wait!" Jisoo called after him as she got to her feet. "I think that was a boy's voice!" But he didn't hear her as he had already run ahead. She quickly ran after him hoping to catch up before someone else did.

The voice was coming from outside the forest and into the thick grass. Taehyung saw this but didn't stop. He ran through the grass and as he did went temporarily out of sight. When Jisoo couldn't see him anymore fear suddenly gripped her heart. She started sprinting toward the last place she had seen him.

"Jisoo stop!" Taehyung cried out. "Don't come over here!"

But Taehyung's warning was too late as Jisoo was running much too fast to come to a complete stop right away. The thick grass suddenly came to an end and Jisoo found herself standing on sand. In front of her was what appeared to be a sandy desert that went on for at least a mile.

But she gave this little thought as she glanced Taehyung standing not twenty feet in front of her. She kept running right toward him and failed to heed his warning.

"Shit! Now we're both trapped!" Taehyung lamented.

Jisoo glanced down at her feet to see they were slightly sunk into the sand. But the sand felt different than normal sand and when Jisoo tried to pick her feet up she realized they were stuck. Her feet were slowly sinking further and further into the sand.

"Quicksand?" She asked in horror. Taehyung nodded.

"We got to get out of here!" The blonde freaked. He tried as hard as he could to move toward the edge.

"Don't move!" Jisoo warned him. "You'll only sink faster!"

"If I could just get to the edge I could grab something and pull us out!" He said straining to move. Jisoo's advice had been right and he was already sunk up to his knees. The shy girl looked around trying to come up with some method of escape but didn't see any way out.

Just then a boy walked into view. In his hands he carried a shovel. Jisoo thought he looked pleased when he saw them caught in the trap.

Taehyung spotted the boy. "Help! You gotta help us out of here!"

The brunette blinked. "No, I don't think so. For you see, that's my trap your stuck in."

"You bastard!" Taehyung yelled uselessly at him. His hands were clenched into fists and he waved them around angrily.

Suddenly Jin winced in pain and clutched the left side of his face with his hand. "Arggh! Hold on mother, you'll get to see them die. Yes, then I'll feed you..."

Taehyung gaped at this strange behavior before turning to Jisoo. "This guy...he's not normal."

Jisoo ignored this comment to focus more on their present situation. "Taehyung can you reach the edge?"

He shook his head. "I can't! I'm up to my waist now so I can't even move my legs!" Jisoo noticed the intense look of fear on his face as he said this.

"Die! Just die already!" Jin shouted at them. "Mother is getting impatient..."

Just then as Jin was yelling at Jisoo and Taehyung he was suddenly hit from behind and knocked onto the ground. Flipping over he saw the tribute Jungkook standing over him carrying a sword.

"Hold still and this won't hurt." He said bringing the sword up above his head. He brought it down intending to slash through Jin but the teen had rolled over and avoided the blow.