I'm Out

Prodigy got news that Diggy was now awake from his coma so he thought it would be a good idea to go visit him. Everybody that was there the day Bre fell at her house felt some kind of guilt towards everything that happened. Prod was still taking it hard about breaking up with Zonnique, not really wanting to talk to anyone, but felt like it was the right thing to do. Also, with the news he just recently received from his dad he decided to go before it was too late.

Prod arrived at the hospital and went up to Diggy's room where Bre was there helping him eat.

"Wassup yall!" Prod said as he entered the room. "Oh, hey Prod!" Bre said turning around. "Ayy waddup Prod." Diggy said sitting up in the bed, his voice still a little weak from recovery. "Nice to see you up and talking man." Prod said. "I know man it's a blessing. What brings you here?" Diggy asked. "Just wanted to come see how you was doing. Roc told me the news so I figured I would come see you up in action for myself!" "Haha yeah, I'm ready to get back on the court forreal." "Uhh no you not!" Bre interrupted. "Whatever Bre, thanks though Prod I really appreciate you coming through." Diggy said. "No problem, so when can you come home bro?" "I don't know. Hopefully in a couple days. The doctors still wanna monitor me and make sure my brain's all good." "Oh ok. Does it hurt?" Prod asked looking at the bandage wrapped around Diggy's head. "To tell you the truth they got me on some kind of medication and I don't feel a thing." Diggy laughed. 

"Aha well that's good. I know this was a scary experience bro. Do you remember anything about the accident?" Prod asked. "It's crazy because I don't even remember crashing. I just know when Ray called and told me Bre was hurt I dropped everything and hopped in the car, and after that it was all a blur. But while I was in my coma all I did was dream ...about this girl right here." Diggy said looking at Bre. She smiled. "That's cause I was here all the time talking yo head off. You probably got tired of me." Bre said laughing. "Nah baby, I could never get tired of you." "Awww" Bre blushed. "Really though ...I think that's what helped me. You, Ray, and everybody coming to visit and talk to me." Diggy said. Prod looked away when he mentioned Ray.  

"Hey, Prod have you talked to Nique?" A concerned Bre asked from in the corner. "Uhh nah not since we broke up. I think it's best we stay like that." "Oh ok, I was just asking. But if you think it's for the best I can't argue with that." "Yeah it's all good..." Prod said brushing it off. "...but ay look Diggy I know before all of this happened we never really talked but you were my bestfriend's brother, and I'm happy to see that you alright ...and I hope everything turns out ok with the baby also." "Thanks Prod, you saying that like you won't be around or something." Diggy said. "Well, I won't be." "What?!" Diggy and Bre said in unison. "Yeah, my dad got a new job out in Birmingham so we gon be moving after Christmas." Prod announced the news, making them the first two to know.

"Woah really?" Diggy said. Bre gasped. "Yeah man, I think my time here is finished anyway. I need a new start somewhere else. But I just wanted to come show love in case you didn't get out before I left." "Prod, I can't believe you're moving!" Bre said. "It's cool. This past year has been crazy and forreal it don't even feel like I belong here anymore." Prod said looking out of the window. "Don't say that Prod. It's been a rough year for everybody. I mean, look at us." Bre said, referring to her and Diggy. "Yeah, but at least yall still have each other. I better get home though, I still gotta finish packing ...well start." "Damn hate to see you go bro but who knows you might like it down there." DIggy said. "Probably so..." "Does Ray know you leaving?" Diggy asked. "Nope. Yall the first two people I told. Beside why would I tell Ray, he probably can't wait to see me go." Prod said. "I don't know man, I feel like yall been tight for a while it ain't right to leave on that note." Diggy explained to Prod. "Yeah, he's right Prod at least clear the air with Ray before you leave." Bre agreed. "Ehh I guess yall right, I might talk to him I don't know. But hey yall take it easy I gotta get goin..." Prod went to dap up Diggy. "I'm sure I'll see you again before you leave." Bre said as he leaned down to hug her. They waved bye to Prod and he walked out of the door.