Darkey X Chazz (lemon)

This is a oneshot for Darkeyblackboneswolf I do not own any of the characters, if you would like a one shot with an OC of yours just send me a message and I'll have it done for you as soon as I can.

Normal P.O.V
Darkey was with her brother Jaden in the Slifer dorms. They were laughing and joking around just like they normally do. Darkey got up from her place on the floor with a stretch.

"I've gotta go big brother I have to still catch up on some homework" She cracked her knuckles as she loosened herself up.

"Whatever emo go be depressed and not play with your big amazing brother" Jaden laughed earning himself a hard punch from his younger sister

"I told you DON'T call me emo" with that she gave him an innocent smile slamming the door behind her

She put her earphones in her ear as she made her way back to the obelisk dorms. Looking up at the dark sky she didn't realize how late it was and remembering that the Obelisk's have a curfew she let out a groan knowing she's going to get scolded at.

The girl neared the dorms and blushed deeply seeing who was patroling the doors that night, it was non other than her crush Chazz. She hates him so much because she gets soft around him but she also loves him as much as there are stars in the sky, but he doesn't show his love to her, mainly cause he hates her brother but also because he doesn't want to seem soft to anyone else either.

"Well if it isn't Slackers little sister, you broke curfew wait down the end of the hall until I come down to you got it" Chazz didn't even look at the girl she just nodded under her breath going to the end of the hall like he said. After an hour of waiting Chazz finally came down the hall and made her follow him to his room, she blushed deeply as she never even entered his room looking away to hide the massive blush on her face.

The door shut behind her and she turned to face the raven haired boy.

"You should be punished for breaking the rules, I'll make sure you'll be back before curfew from now on" He growled as he walked closer to her

The younger girl blushed deeply as Chazz pulled her closer to him, looking up at the male completely flustered he leaned down and kissed her passionately pulling her closer to him. She wrapped her arms around his neck kissing him back standing a bit on her tiptoes.

He picked her up carrying her to his bed placing her gently down on the placed her down gently getting on top of her with a smirk forming. He was planning something and she was gonna find out soon. He kissed her again but this time more deep and passionate biting on her lip soon pulling away. He then moved his lips to her neck leaving purple hickeys all over claiming her as his, removing all her clothing he tossed it off to the other side of the room placing deep kisses and bite marks all along her body.

Once he reached her lower half he looked up to her for permission and she nodded eager to have him inside her. He then smirked once more as he lined himself up with her. She bit on her lip nervously and Chazz kissed her gently reassuring her it's okay. He then pushed himself inside her, his thrusts then soon sped up and moans were heard from the room, Darkey threw her head back moaning out his name tangling her fingers in his hair as we went deeper inside her. As they both reached their climax fast skin slapping could be heard through out the room along with each others named being moaned.

"C-Chazz I'm c-close" Darkey moaned out arching her back pulling him closer

"Me to babe, me to" he groaned in her ear

After a while the two climaxed together, Chazz flopped down laying beside her pulling her to lay in his arms.

"Your mine you got that, I don't want to see you near that slacker" Chazz growled as he kissed her head

"Yeah whatever I love you to Chazz" she rolled her eyes with a smile cuddling into his chest.

The rest of the night Darkey stayed over in his room laying in bed together and cuddling until they were ready for a round two later that night.

-Note-
Ah it's finally done, I hoped you enjoyed this oneshot for you, if anyone wants their own one shot with a certain fell free to message me and if you want a specific oneshot feel free to tell me what you'd like.
~Author-Chan