Hell Kaiser (Evil Zane) X Reader Lemon

Its another smutty chapter for those of you who love smut. The next few chapters won't be smut seeing as though we might have those few readers who are into the fluff. Anyway if your enjoying the smut chapters ill be only doing the smut chapters for the evil versions of the characters but if you want a smut chapter with another character feel free to request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its the same routine every night, you get in get dressed and then get yelled at by your boyfriend for something you didn't even do. Its the same every night and you were sick of it. You wanted to leave get far away from him as possible but he always manages to find you in the end, you never know how he just always knows the exact spot your in. This was the end of it though, tonight you were gonna leave and not come back.

As you came home from a long day you decided to start packing your things seeing as though Hell Kaiser wasn't home yet you took it to your advantage. You grabbed all your necessities and packed them in along with your phone, wallet, keys and whatever else you need to take with you. As you were packing you never noticed Hell Kaiser standing at the door with his hands balled into fists at his side. You get the sense of someone watching you and you turn around seeing him.

"You are not going anywhere" He locked the door making his way over to you "Your mine and I'm not letting you slip away again"

You've never seen him look as angry as he was right now and you were scared but at the same time you found it sexy, no bad (Y/N) don't be thinking like that. But you couldn't help it he was so hot right now. Hell Kaiser had grabbed you by the waist, he pulled you closely and kissed you he kissed you like he never kissed you before, you could tell it was hurting him that you wanted to leave, he wanted to prove to you that he can change you mind.

He pinned you against the wall with your hands above your head, you let out a shaky breath as he moved his lips to your neck roughly. He bit, tugged and sucked on your neck making sure that the marks he was leaving would stay there for a good while. He ripped off your shirt tossing it onto the floor attacking your breasts. Sucking at the nipple as his hand went down to your pants. He pulled them off in one swift movement tossing them off them joining the shirt on the floor. He then moved you to the bed as you took of his shirt along with his pants tracing your hands along his abs.

Hell Kaiser then shoved himself into you completely, you screamed his name as your hands moved down his back. As his pace got quicker and quicker by each movement you were a moaning mess throwing your head back, you let out a long loud moan as you came on him. Hell Kaiser started slamming harder and harder against you untill he finally came also. As soon as he was finished he kissed you leaving a trail of saliva between you two as he pulled out. You we're weak and you couldn't feel your legs as he was so rough and dominant but you loved every minuet of it.

"Your not leaving got that, your mine and mine only" He growled as he held you close to him to which you snuggled into him with a smile.

"All yours baby" You smiled as you two laid in each others arms tangled in the sheets together.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next Up:

Chazz

Aster

Jaden