Aster Phoniex X Reader

It was your first day at Duel Academy, you we're scared, nervous and excited all in one. You we're wondering around the halls of Duel Academy quite lost mind you and nobody even asked to see if you needed help or anything. You let out a little sigh as you we're following the instructions you we're given to by Chanceller Shepard which we're quite hard to make out. You decided to give up as you we're never going to find the room and you sat down at the bottom of the stairs. You heard footsteps behind you which made you tense and suddnly you we're pushed down the stairs. You looked up at who had pushed you he wore all black with matching black hair and black eyes it was none other than the main bully of the school Chazz Princeton, people told you to stay as far away from him as possible and try not to get on his bad side well to your dismay you are now on it. He was about to throw a punch towards you, you hid your face waiting for the hit but it never came. As you looked up Chazz was gone and there was a nice friendly smile in front of you, he held out his hand to help you up. You happily took his hand as he pulled you up and smiled at the friendly face.

"I'm really sorry about him he shouldn't have pushed you the way he did are you okay??" The friendly boy asked in concern

"Yes I'm fine thank you" You smiled sweetly at him

"I'm Aster Phoenix your new I could tell with the instructions welcome to Duel Academy" he smiled softly towards you his blue eyes looking into yours

"I'm (Y/N) and thank you Aster, um do you mind showing me which way I have to go to get to my class??" You ask him shyly

"Of course sure your with me in my class anyway by the looks of things come with me" He smiled leading the way as you ran after him to keep up

After you both arrived into class you told the professer who you we're he assigned you the seat next to Aster. You smiled as you ran up to sit beside him. He gave you a soft gentle smile as you brushed a piece of hair out of your face. He then leaned down and whispered to you.

"Looks like your stuck with me for a year" He let out a light chuckle as he kisses the top of your head lightly.

Soon you felt your cheeks heat up, wow this boy knows how to make you blush even at little things like that. You started to take the notes down and you just wondered if this boy never saved you from almost being a punching bag you would have never met your first friend let alone your now first crush. Man this year will be one heck of a year.