Jaden Yuki X Reader

It was your average day here at Duel Academy and the new students we're joining, you we're with the whole gang watching the new students seeing their strengths and weaknesses. All the gang thought they would be cool opponents to duel that is everyone except Chazz but you know him he hates everyone so you paid no attention to him although really nobody did. But one of the students really caught your eye and you we're trying to think of where you seen him because you knew you know him quite well. Jaden seen that you we're keep looking at the boy and he didn't really like it but he tossed it aside trying not to let it bother him when deep down it really did. You finally remembered where you seen him from and you ran down the steps and tackled him in a hug.

"(F/N ) I can't believe your going to be going here" You sequel excitedly letting go of your friend

"Hey (Y/N) I can't believe you go here this place is so cool I guarantee you that I will get lost on the first day" He let out a light chuckle smiling at you

You two continued on the conversation for quite a while, Jaden wasn't to pleased though he walked down to where you and you're friend we're and put a protective arm around you.

"Come on (Y/N) we gotta go meet Jesse back at my dorm" Jaden shot a death glare towards your friend

You had no idea why he was acting like this, he's never like this he's normally hyper and energetic and laughs when he gets thrown into dangerous situations but not this time. You thought about it for a second and then it hit you as you both we're walking back to his dorm.

"Jay we're you jealous!??" You looked up at the Kuriboh haired boy knowing he was

"Me jealous, I'm Jaden Yuki I don't get jealous " He replied as he was looking off into the distance

"Okay whatever you say but just remember I love YOU Jay nobody else" You reassured your brunette boyfriend
"I love you to (Y/N)" He smiled placing a light kiss on your head.

Moments like these with Jaden are the best to you because you know you will never find anyone else like him ever he's a one of a kind boyfriend and your always glad he's always going to be yours.