I DON'T KNOW....

Well guys I guess this is kinda bad news and good news but I'm probably taking this story down for major improvement.

When I was writing this story I hadn't watched fairy tail for a long time and the manga was finished, so I honestly didn't really remember anything that wasn't from the manga. So after that I got kinda far into the story and I kinda hit writers block so I promised myself I'd watch fairy tail to regain my memories and thoughts.

So I watched the first episode of fairy tail and the last episode of fairy tail and I cried for some reason. I guess I was just emotional because of how far fairy tail came. So after watching the last episode of fairy tail (episode 277 I think. I know it's the one where nastu comes back after his year long training trip) I began reading the manga that takes place after that and basically stayed up all night and only went to sleep after watching the last manga chapter. Then right after that I watched episode one of fairy tail, again and the last episode of fairy tail again.

And after watching those, I just got all this inspiration that I don't want to put in a new book, I want it in this book and that's what I'm gonna do. So I'm kinda gonna KEEP SOME PARTS of the chapters I've written and change the rest to like the rest of the guilds stories before the next generation.

So I'm not gonna take down the story  or the chapters I'm just gonna rewrite some chapters before all this. To kinda explain how Lucy felt and Natsu's anger and even before that to explain things about Luke and Igneel. And maybe I'll even add some other ships so plz answer these questions:

What do you want me to do?
-Take down the story and put it back up when I'm finished editing
-Keep all the chapters up and just have the whole story under major editing
-Or take the chapters down and keep the book up and just edit it but not publish the new chapters before the next gen and the edited chapters of what I have now

Anyway please answer! If I don't get any answers I'm probabaly just gonna go with #2. Anyway thanks for all the support and I hope that with whatever answer I do, you'll continue reading.