Three

I woke up, finally with energy
But only because of what day it was
I threw the quilt off me and sprinted out the door, I had to slow down slightly as I stomach began to ache.
Guess I wasn't as fit as I used to be.
I pushed the door open and dived onto the bed that contained angel and Leo. Obviously aiming for leo, I landed with a thud.
"Get this whale off me!" Huffed leo rolling over. I then slid off his back and in between the couple.
I such a good third wheeler it's unbelievable.
"Hey! Excuse me birthday boy but that's hurtful, I'm one year older not 1 stone heavier" I laughed
Angel burst out laughing. Leo isn't a morning person but I'm glad angel is.
"Happy birthday to both of you!" Exclaimed angel happily.
"Thank you!" I yelled running out the room. I decided they need a bit of privacy for the first couple of minutes of Leo's 19th birthday. Yes all you dirty minded people! You get me
I quickly walked into Alec's room, he was already awake.
"Good morning my little prince" I smiled at him.
"Kimmy!" He smiled.
It's been 2 months since they moved in and we couldn't be happier, things were finally getting back to normal.
We really were a true family.
"You want to give leo a really nice birthday surprise?" I asked evilly.
"Yes!" He squealed
"Good it's going to be hilarious" I smiled.
Ok maybe what I was about to do was mean but hey you only live once and it's our 19th bday so why not.

~~
"Leo, Alec has a present for you" I smiled.
Him and angel were still sat on there bed, just perfect.
"Well he better come here then" replied leo. Alec walked slowly to leo, he held the 'present' behind his back, he was nervous and I felt sorry for him.
"Here!" Alec quickly said before attempting to throw his used nappy at Leo.
Okay okay so yeh it's kinda disgusting but he missed, I need to teach him to aim but it landed on the bed next to him.
"Alec! Kim!" Shouted leo.
"Run!" I Yelled to Alec. He quickly turned around to dash towards me but leo flicked the blanket up and the nappy flew straight into Alec's little head knocking him over.
The fact that he got taken out by a nappy was funny but it's not the nicest thing to laugh at. I picked him up and he was just giggling. I ran as fast as I could with him in my arms down the stairs. I heard leo running behind me.
"Help!" I Yelled
"What's going on?" Asked Juliet
"Brother On the lose" I answered and hid behind the sofa.
"What did you both do this time?" Shouted Juliet after us.
Let's just say me and Alec made it our mission to annoy Leo. We were a good team.
I placed Alec down next to me when smack.
A pillow hit me straight in the face.
A sudden laugh then Came. Leo stood there laughing at us.
"Good hiding place" laughed leo.
This was nice, me and Alec running from Leo, a true happy family.
It was so nice to laugh again.
To feel normal
"Piggy!" Laughed angel as she dived on Leo's back wrapping her legs around His torso.
"Breakfast" Yelled Theo getting our attention.
"Piggy back race?" Offered Leo.
"Obviously" I said as Alec jumped on my back.
"Tree, Too, on!" Yelled Alec miss pronouncing the words.

We ran into the kitchen,
"Losers" called angel
Yeh ok they won, Leo wouldn't let me past and he's way quicker.
Yeh I know excuses excuses.

We all sat down in our places and Juliet brought our food out.
"Happy birthday both of you, my prince and princess" Juliet said placing a kiss on both our heads.
"Thank you mum" I replied
"Let's dig in this smells amazing" complimented Leo.