Two

Today is the morning
I grew up until thinking that Olivia was my real mum,
I hated her for what she had become, the way she pushed me away
When really I should have told her everyday that I loved her
She was the reason that I survived, the reason I am who I am today
She may not have been my real mum but she was the one that was there for me even if it didn't seem like it at the time.
"They are on there way" leo told me
"Okay" I smiled
I couldn't lie I was nervous but I was excited
"Are you scared?" He asked
"I'm nervous, but I'm happy. This is a good thing" I told him.
"I never met Olivia, and when she died I thought I would never meet my mother. Then father tried to kill me but now he's dead. I thought it would be just me and you but now it's all changed so quickly. I'm finding hard to keep up, in a mafia gang leader, I have an awesome girlfriend and I have my twin sister back. Only now I'm about to meet my real mother and our little brother. We are not alone" he rushed out.
"You were never alone and you won't have to be. You have a whole future with angel and I'm always gonna be here. We have a new start now" I smiled embracing him into a hug.
Just as he was about to say something the door bell rang.
"They are here!" Yelled angel running to the door.
"She's more excited then us" I laughed
"She's a people's person" leo laughed.
All of a sudden a little boy wobbled last me, he's fast.
"Alec!" Came I'm guessing Theodores voice.
He started running in circles. He wore little blue jeans, white daps and a white thick wool cardigan. He had very dark hair and rather tanned skin. In fact he reminded me of leo.
"Well hello little one" I smiled kneeling down he Came up to me and hugged my hair.
"Ow" I laughed
He then began to giggle before running away straight past leo and into the arms of a man.
"Hello" me and Leo said at the same time. We have each other a weird look.
"Weird" We then again said at the same time.
"Stop!" We then again said precisely on time.
Theo and Juliet stood before us quietly laughing
"So you must be the twins" smiled Juliet
"You must be Juliet" I smiled and held out my hand
I didn't know how to really act
A tear slipped down her cheek and he pulled me into a hug. She wrapped her arms around me tightly and I couldn't help but smile, it felt natural.
She then hugged leo and I knew he felt weird and didn't know what to do.
"Come on in" leo told them leading them to the living room.
They sat down on the two piece sofa while me and Leo sat opposite.
It was quiet and felt a bit awkward.
Come on Kimberly this is what you've always wanted, a family
Don't be nervous now

"He's so adorable, Alec right?" I asked
"Yes that's right, if you don't mind me saying but he is the resemblance of you both a baby" smiled Juliet.

Little Alec walked over to Leo before poking his knees.
"Well hello Alec I'm leo" smiled Leo.
It was nice seeing leo with a child,
I think he would make a good dad one day. Angel and him would be great parents.
"L-leo" Alec screamed
"He doesn't speak much, he's almost three, speaking is coming late but his walking Came very early" said Juliet.

"He's got plenty of time to practise" I smiled.
Angel Came and sat down next to leo.
She immediately began playing with Alec.
"This is angel, my girlfriend" explained leo.
"So pretty" Juliet complimented her "it's so nice to meet you" said theo.
"I'm very sorry to hear about stefano, it's so tragic, if it wasn't for him then I wouldn't have met my two beautiful children and reconnected them with there younger brother" said Juliet her voice full of sorrow.
"Thank you, I can't believe this is actually happening" I smiled
"Me neither, your both so grown up and look amazing. You've done so well for yourselves by the looks of things and I'm proud to say your my children" she told us.
"May we ask you what happened? We don't know the truth or even the full story" leo asked quietly
It was weird to see him quiet.
She nodded before beginning.
"I was 14 at the time, my father had been a big business man and was very wealthy. My parents were killed by Lucas, he immediately took me in but it wasn't to be a nice person. He then forced me to have kids. He wanted a son so that he would have an heir to the thrown. One of his biggest threats already had a son. That son was stefano, he was only young but Lucas felt threatened, he knew he would grow to be as powerful as his father and there was a bigger chance of Lucas being killed. He need a son so he used me but then I had twins. After 4 months of you being born he decided that I had to go. He sent me away and I had no choice, I was young and scared and alone. I then later found out that he sent you, Kimberly away with a maid. I was heart broken. Then I met theo. We got married when I was 20 and when I was 29 I had Alec. Theo stayed in your fathers gang to protect leo but it was to late and we thought leo was dead. That's when stefano found us" she explained.
It was so good to finally hear the truth, I needed the closure.
"Thank you, lets not dwell on the past but look forward to the future. You can stay here, we are all going to be a family" i explained
"For good this time" added on leo.