Chapter 35

Noelle's point of view-

We have been on the road for a day so far, about another days walk to get to Terminus.

I stop, seeing a small herd of walkers just up ahead.

"Bella take Heidi somewhere safe, until this is over." I say and draw my machete.

"B-But I-I cant leace you!" Bella says,

"Just go! Ill be fine! I would rather it be me than one of you, now hurry!" I yell.

Bella nods and takes Hedi's hand and runs off.

I walk to the herd, peircing my machete into the first walker's scull, watching it fall to the ground. The blood plattered onto my clothes.

One by one I took out most of the herd, blood stained my clothes. Suddenly a walker pushed me down, it was heavy for a corpse.

I held the walker infront of my face, it clawed and snapped at my face.

Maybe this is it. Maybe this is where it all end's, I close my eyes.

Just as I was about to let the walker eat my flesh, the walker went limb. I open my eyes to see an arrow through the walkers head. Then gun-shot's were fired.

After the shot's had finished I pushed the walker off me, wiping the blood off my face but practically just smearing it even more, I look up.

"Oh my god!" I stand up and look at the man with the crossbow.

I look over seeing Hedi and Bella beside Carol. A wide smile swept onto my face, Hedi ran over to me, she hugs me tight.

"You're ok!" She says and smiles, I nod and hug her back.

Daryl walks over to me, Hedi back away and runs to Bella. I hug Daryl, but quickly let go knowing he wouldnt like it.

"Im glad your ok." He smiles,

I smile back, "Im glad you guys found us..but what about Terminus?" my smile fades.

"It wasn't what we thought it was." Daryl say's.

"Oh."

"We will talk later about it." Daryl nods.

I nod and look at the group, everyone smiled and welcomed me back, but one thing stood out.

Carl.

He didn't even look at me, didn't smile, nor did he welcome me back.

Which was ok to me, but just plain odd.

- later that night, in a two story blue house. -

I closed the door to the room Hedi was sleeping in. I sigh softly and walk downstair's where the rest of the group was.

"Hey, Noelle!" Daryl yells with a smile, he pats the seat next to him. I sit down and look around.

Everyone looked directly at me.

"So what happened to you Noelle?" Rick asked, "If you don't mind me asking."

I look around, "Well, after I stormed off to get some stuff off my chest I was kidnapped basically. "They took me back to a camp thing...they beat me and did things." I look at the table, but a smile crossed my face, "Luckily I killed one of them took his things and killed the rest.. then I found Heidi."

The group looked at me.

"They did the same thing's to her, and I couldn't leave her."

They all nod.

I explained the entire story to them, after hours of question's everyone went to bed.

"Alright Noelle, Ill talk to you tomorrow." Daryl says and checks to make sure everything is secure before going upstairs.

I nod and sit on the couch, looking at the door.

After a good ten minutes of sitting in silence, alone. I herd foot steps and someone sit beside me.

"Noelle.." Carl's voice trailed off through the house.

I dont speak and continue looking at the door.

"Noelle!" He yells.

"What!?" I yell back, looking at him in the eyes, "You can't even give me a welcome back when you saw me, you haven't talked to me all fucking day, and now you wan't to talk?!"

Carl looks at his feet, "I missed you. I thought you were dead! Then when I saw you I didnt wan't to beleive it!" he says softly.

"Well Carl beleive it, you know when I left you were ok. Hell! If I died right now you'd be ok!" I scream.

He stands up and looks at me, "Ill be OK, Is that what you want me to say? Ill be OK, Is that what you think? Noelle I was a damn wreck without you! The only one who could calm me down was Lizzie, but she's dead now!" He screams, shaking his head.

I stand there speachless.

"Im the one who saw you, I ran through the herd trying to get to you, but Daryl shot the walker before I could do anything!" I look at you, and I just love you, and it terrifies me what I would do for you." He breathes heavily, "I will always care for you, even if we're not together and even if we're far away from each other."