Chapter 12

Carls point of view-

Noelle and I searched a blue house for supplies.

Michonne was on the other side of town, trying to find anything she could.

I honestly think she did it to make us spend some time together.

Noelle smiled as she noticed the beds,

"Haven't slept in one in awhile." She sighs and continues to search around.

"What if we moved into this place?" I say with a smile, she looks back at me and smirks "why not tell your father?"

I laugh and nod in agreement "True."

We search the next couple houses, filling our bags with water and food mainly.

It was getting late, Michonne had already went back to camp without us.

As we walked we talked and had some laughs, it was just a good time.

Kind of took our mind off of the world for a minute.

Stepping out of the last house and onto the street a black car pulls up beside us.

Five men appear.

-----
Noelle's point of view-

As Carl and I step out of the last house and onto the street a black car pulls up, five men step out.

One man grab Carl and another grabs me, "Put me the fuck down you basterd!" I kick and scream.

"Look little princess trying to fight her way out, how cute." The man who held me says, he begins whispering things into my ear.

I kick him where it hurts finally causing him to drop me, but it doesn't help much. Another man grabs me and holds me onto the ground with a knife to my throat.

I look over to see a man trying to take off carls shirt and pants, aswell as his own.

Carl struggles to keep his clothes on and tries to get free, it's not working much.

The man finally gets carls shirt off, and my heart sinks.

"Don't please." I beg them, "Please, if you want that...do it to me!" I say.

The men smile and throw Carl to another man, whom holds Carl by the arms and holds a knife to his throat.

I nod at Carl as the men take me into the forest, making Carl follow behind.

They stop Carl and the man holding him at the edge of the woods, as they drag me into the forest I look at Carl. Tears will my eyes.

"On the ground now!" One says as he pushes me down.

"Fuck you." I say to them, they smile and jump onto me.

I scream and try to fight them, but they successfully take off my shirt and were going for my pants.

As I was about to give up, one man stopped and fell to the ground.

The other ran off but was taken down quickly.

I curl into a ball crying when I feel strong arms pick me up.

I notice Carl, Rick, Michonne, Beth,Carol, and the girls running to me.

As I cry into the mans chest I hear Daryl's voice, he cradles me in his arms and rubs my back trying to calm me down.

"Shh, it's ok, I got you. No one will hurt you again, I promise." He says holding me tight.