Chapter 28

1.5k, that is amazeballs! I love you guys so much!
-----
Lizzie's point of view-

Carl and I sat out in the flower field, I picked some flowers and threw them in the air.

He smiled for the first time in forever but it quickly faded.

Letting out a sigh I looked into his blue eyes, "Carl, talk to me." I demanded.

He shook his head, "nothing, I'm fine."

"No you're not." I crossed my arms and raised my eyebrow.

I noticed him smile and so did I, "I'm fine Lizzie, just play with the flowers." He said.

He chucked a flower at me and laughed, I laughed.

We had a flower war for a good ten minutes before I herd my name being called.

"I have to go." I say and begin walking back to the house, soon after Carl walked to my side and we walked back together.

To be honest I like having Noelle gone.
----------
Daryl's point of view-

I packed my things, we were heading to Terminus in the morning. As I let out a sigh I put Noelle's machete in my holder.

It was still stained with blood, and it sent chills up my spine.

For all I know she's dead.

Even after I tried tracking her the damn people or whatever took her covered up the tracks pretty good.

I took a deep breath and laid on the bed, biting my nails.

The sound of my door closing made me sit up, only to see Carol.

"Daryl I-" she said before I cut her off,

"Don't." I said and sat up again, leaving on my arms, "you don't need to."

She nodded and sighed, "I know she's alive, I was wrong." I herd her say as she walked out of the door and closing the door behind her.

What if she was right before? What if she is gone?