phone call

Tom

Victoria

Harry

Victoria just said goodbye to her father in the hospital he was still staying for, he told her she would be celebrating Christmas without him. Saying they will celebrate when she gets back from Sandringham House, not wanting to argue with the man she said her goodbyes while he said he expect many photos on instagram for him to see with a wink.

Leaving the room, she walked out to see one of her father's assistance and asked them to see if anyone was available to drive her home, luckily their was. It was Andrew her usual guard and friend from childhood, she said hello when he arrived and she got into the back seat and put her seat belt on when her phone started to ring.

Looking at the number she recognised it instantly as Toms.

"good afternoon beautiful"

"What do you want Tom?"

"Is it too much to call someone to say good afternoon?"

"Yes, so what do you need?"

Instantly she heard laughter in the background, confused she heard a few muffled voices and a laughter that turned into a scream on the other end. She accidentally put it on loud speaker and Andrew asked if the person on the other end needed some sort of help. She put him off loud speaker and said his name

"Tom?"

"Sorry, that was paddy and sam."

"Tom what do you need?"

"Well to start it off with, when are you flying back out to America?"

"Well after all the premiers for Age of Ultron is over"

"hmmm, well then i might stay in London a bit longer to."

"is this all you called for?"

The line became silent again.

"i was wondering what you were doing tomorrow?"

Victoria suddenly went quiet. Did tom ask her pout? It all still seem unrealistic sometimes even though they did only just sleep together the night before.

"I was hanging about at Kensington palace with Harry. I have been delegated to make sure he has everything for Christmas because William is too busy, the dick"

She heard Andrew laugh, and she laughed and then she heard Tom laugh too. It was nice to hear the laughter.

"Did you just call the 3rd in line for the throne a dick?"

"Do you call your cousins dicks?"

"I am not going to answer that."

"exactly, to me they are just annoying cousins that i live with."

"Oh poor Princess Victoria having to suffer with such issues."

"Don't push it spider boy."

Her phone call was suddenly interrupted with Andrew telling her they were at Kensington, deciding she would get some exercise she asked Andrew to drive to the opening of the Kensington gardens.

"Why do you sound so posh on the phone"

Victoria gasped loudly "I do not!"

"Sure you don't vee"

"So can we reschedule for December 30th?"

"I don't see the problem with that."

"Good, got to go. Need to call Harry."

"Bye Vee"

"Bye Tom."

She hanged up and instantly called Harry.

"Victoria! Nice to hear from you"

"Harry get someone to drive you to the entrance of Kensington Garden"

"Why?"

"I want to take a photo"

"I can't believe you sometimes."

"So hurry and get here in..... three minutes!"

"Okay Okay Okay Geez woman!."

With that Harry hanged up and Victoria started talking to Andrew about how his family was.