real life

Checking her phone twice to make sure she got dropped off at the right address, she hopped out of the cab and walked towards the building

Checking her phone twice to make sure she got dropped off at the right address, she hopped out of the cab and walked towards the building. It was a five minute drive from where she was staying and it would of been probably quicker if she walked. She just didn't know where she was going.

Entering, she walked up to the reception to sign in and headed towards the elevator. The elevator was crowded, and phones where taken out once Victoria entered the elevator, doing one thing she knew what to do was to turn her back on them and cover her face. She waited for the fifth ding before she left in a hurry down the corridor.

Reaching the number Tom had sent earlier, a feeling of nervousness overwhelmed her. Why was she, Victoria Elizabeth Rose nervous about a friendly dinner. Shrugging it off she knocked on the door to have Tom in the same clothes as early, clearly speechless in words.

"Come in, come in"

Walking into the his hotel room, it was much warmer than outside that had turn drastically cold in a matter of hours. Making herself home as she sat on the couch with her feet cross as she waited for tom to tell what dinner would be.

"I was thinking we could bake something together?" tom asked nervously, only to make Victoria laugh.

"I am not the best cook, are you sure?"

He nodded his head as he showed Victoria the recipe on his phone, she nearly fell off the coach in laughter to what he decided to have for dinner. Looking at him serious and checking if he accidentally clicked on the wrong thing.

"What is wrong with having doughnut for dinner?"

"Its very immature for a 18 years old, don't you think?"

"Well fine, only if you want to cook up some like pasta?

"lets get started on making the doughnut then"

Walking into the small kitchen to see all the ingredients out, passing Victoria an apron as he did his up. Victoria looked confused as she had no clue how to use an apron, it took tom only seconds for him to help Victoria with putting the apron on and tying it up. Explaining that cooking tends to get a bit messy. The two agreed tom would cook and Victoria would read the instructions and pass the ingredients.

"its starts with," Victoria started "In a medium bowl combine flour, baking powder, and salt" she said as she passed the medium bowl, flour, baking powder and salt to tom. She continued with "In a large mixing bowl combine eggs, sugar, and vanilla." before she passed the bowl she yelled at tom phone "WHY THE FUCK DOES IT NEED TWO BOWLS!"

"calm down Victoria" laughed tom, he had got used to Victoria's attitude to stupid things a long time ago. Well he had to if he wanted to act with her.

Victoria calmed down and passed the ingredients, she continued to pass and read the instructions and ingredients. She watched Tom mix all the ingredients and eventually got them in the oven in one piece. Deciding to pack up all the ingredients together, they nearly made it without braking a plate when she dropped the egg carton.

She watched Tom get out his phone and take a photo.

"Well aren't you just the greatest" Victoria muttered sarcastically, as she turned and walked towards the couch.

"I'm sorry, its just a bit funny."

Nodding her head in agreement, the two sat on the couch and spoke to one another as very good friends. They were friends on set but they became better friends this evening, when the alarm on toms phone went off. He stood up to take the doughnuts out of the oven, he placed the five made on a plate and brought it over to Victoria.

Victoria already had her phone out to take a photo of the doughnuts when Tom took one and ate it rather unattractively. Taking a photo in revenger of earlier, the two laughed as they both ate two and a half doughnuts. They both were going back to Britain for Christmas and decided they might as well book a flight together, so they don't end up next to a family of six begging for you to move so the children can have the window seat.

The later it got, the two fell asleep on the couch together with Victoria's legs on top of Tom's which his on the coffee table. The sleep was the best sleep in her life, little did she know that it would change her life.