Chapter 59 Nurse Qualification

Start from the beginning

And i bow my head to them as well.

"Please Mr. Kitagami you don't need to thank us as well, what you did, you're the contribution to us to the medical field is too much this much is not even enough to pay for what you did."

I put my index finger in my lips and made a sushing gesture to the doctor.

"Ahahaha i see..."laughed the doctor.

"He did what?" said Raika with a confused look.

"Ehehe nothing it's nothing Raika."

With a warm smile, the head nurse head back to the hospital roof door...

"Well then, will heading back, will see you soon Ms.Ikagami."

"Yes, Sir." said Raika.

"Ms.Ikagami, email you a schedule for your orientation later." said the head nurse.

"Yes, thank you."

 and close the door behind them.

"I'm sorry for being selfish Raika but i won't let to you give up to your dream..." i said this staring at the clear sky.

"Yeah you're selfish, really selfish," said Raika as she walks towards the man who helps him pursue again her dreams.

She put her hands on his shoulder and suddenly turn him towards her, wrapped her arms around his neck.

"I'm selfish too, you know..."

  His heart beat faster and faster as Raika's white face came up to his own. He knew that when he kissed this girl, and forever wed his unutterable visions to her perishable breath, his mind would never romp again like the mind of God. So he waited, listening for a moment longer to the tuning fork that had been struck upon a star. Then she suddenly kissed his lips softly his eyes widens as he was caught by surprise but her sudden kiss her warm embrace locks him in place.

Our kiss was suddenly interrupted by a clutter.

"Huh?" 

Before i noticed i was standing on my own, the crutch supporting my body is on the floor.

Raika gazed at me with a wide eye.

"Mina...?"

"Oh hey,  i can stand on my own now, i bet after that kiss i can even run a marathon."

She turns red as a tomato as she realizes she still has her arms wrap around me, she flicked my forehead as she awkwardly let's go.

"You better be, because we're going to do a lot of lovers stuff."

"L-lover stuff?" i didn't notice i was smiling weirdly.

"Y-yeah lover stuff, just not the stuff that you're thinking.You perv." she smiled awkwardly.

"W-what? N-no?!" i said nervously.

She suddenly burst in laughter as i look at her dumbfoundedly.

"Way to ruin the romantic moment you perv." she giggles

"I'm not a perv.( well i might be a little.) i said embarrassingly.

"Anyway, seriously thanks to you i completely healed, well of course to the hospital crew as well."

"But you're the one who supported me Raika, who took great care of me."

"Oh..." she blushed.

My leg still on bandage i began to walk.

I hold her as she about to cry again...

"I'm healed it thank to you...you definitely help me.."

"And Raika, i'm sure from now on, you'd be able to help a lot of people as a nurse."

"So  please don't even hesitate to follow your dreams..."

Raika looked at me with wide eye as if she's surprised how i've read her mind.

"Oh, Mina...."

She hugged me tightly as if the emotion that she's been holding back is about to burst.

"Thanks Mina for always supporting me, for not giving up on my dreams.

"Thank you so much!"

I wrapped my hands around her shaky back as i gradually pats her back to comfort her.

She suddenly hugged me tightly and utter the words.

"I won't let you down this time, Mina this time i won't give up!"

"I'll become a nurse and realize my dream."

"So...Keep watching over me!"

"Of course!"

afterwards...