Chapter 35 - Sign of Happiness

"Well , i can't really leave dad alone by himself , mom's a bit busy with work and Rei , well Rei is busy with her studies here , so i thought i should go back home.."

(Oh right Raika and Rei are sisters , wait i didn't see Rei visiting their dad not even ones , should i ask her about that , or should i left it alone ..)

He decided to ask about it anyway..

"I haven't seen Rei around , i know she's busy with her studies but not visiting her father is a bit.." (a bit off and out of character for her she's a sweet girl that she is..)

"Oh ! Ahahahaha" 

Raika laughs it off and glance at his father like his asking for his permission.

"Well , Rei is my half sister we share the same mother but not the same dad , her dad died long time ago and mom remarried to my dad.."

(Well , i didn't expect that..)( Wait i thought they were twins or not in this arc ...what the fuck am i talking about?)

Then it hit me..

"W-Wait ?! You're going back to your hometown ?! "

"Y-you can't !"

I stutter 

".....So i'm leaving the famille.."

"?!"

"Sorry i didn't tell you....."

I'm at lost for words..

(I..i can't say anything....)

"I really do feel bad about this, but....."

Raika says hastily...

I want to say something , do something ..but my mind went blank...

Raika's father slowly sits up..

"Raika , you're a silly girl..."

"....Huh ?!"

"What do you think your father's made of ?"

"I can take care of the house and myself , i'm your father you know.."

"Besides...."

"There's something else you'd rather do, right ?"

(Oh, just then i remember...)

An image of Raika studying "Care for the Elderly" pops into my head..

"You've taken care of me , plenty , Raika.."

"This time it's time for you to take care of yourself.."

(W-what a great dad...)

"Dad...do you mean it ? , are you sure you can take care of yourself.."

Raika's eyes filed with tears..

"You don't need to work hard anymore , and yes i'm mean it and i'm sure , who do you think i am ?" 

"Now live your life Raika , do what you want to do , you don't have to worry about me."

"Oh!"

"Thank you Dad !"

She rushed in to the arms of her father and cry her hearts out in a signed of relief...

(Well , i guess i have to give this moment to them..)

Raika's eyes now are overflowed with tears..

As he silently exits the room...

"One more thing..."