Logan's voice was broken as he spoke, his fists tightly clenched at me. "Benny was in your boat?" He blurted out, catching my attention.

"Y-yea." I nodded, turning towards him, watching him begin to speak again.

"I wish you didn't survive." Logan's sentence rapidly sliced me in half as Jesse rapidly got in front of me again, Sascha shyly sitting next to me with another towel in hand.

Jesse's voice began to rise in volume. "Logan what the hell is wrong with you? Why would you say that?" Jesse pushed him away as Logan kept glaring at me. "Get outta here!" Jesse exclaimed.

All of a sudden, I felt warm tears fall onto my frozen cheeks. Sascha murmuring to himself as he stacked the towel on me to keep me warm.

Keanu sat on the ground as he sighed. "Look, I'm pretty sure Benny's gonna be alright, and hopefully the others also. Everybody just needs to calm down."

I really am hoping for the best..

My body didn't leave the small campfire that Sascha made an hour ago as it kept me from freezing to death

Logan coughed as he began to speak to everybody. "Benny just texted me, he said he's fine. He just got back to the bunker." My eyes widened. "I don't know he got back, but he's okay I guess."

Rama's deep voice quickly appeared. "Is Cade with him?"

Keanu's curious voice also joined in. "Is everybody okay?"

Logan took a while to answer as he furrowed his eyebrows down at his phone. "Hold on."

At least Benny is okay.

As they started their own conversations that I couldn't hear, someone else quickly captured my attention.

Sascha sat himself next to me with crackers. He gestured for me to get some but I didn't have the desire to eat. "Staying in a library and just reading has a lot of perks." He smiled innocently. "Like learning how to make a camp fire."

"W-why did you bring so many things for canoeing?" My voice was cracky, the loud sounds of the fire cracking like a whip blanketing over it.

"Well you just never know when you or somebody else is gonna need help." He shrugged, running his fingers through his fluffy long hair. "For example; today."

"Thanks." I threw him a small exhausted smile, noticing Jesse was just across us, sitting by himself.

I was lying if I said I didn't miss seeing Jesse.

The campfire perfectly illuminated against his physique. Every single crack of bright flame perfectly defined every single shadow from his bare chiseled body as my breath hitched at his sight.

His blue eyes that were being tinted orange by the fire were looking down at the stick he was fidgeting with, a careless but ever so perfect strand from his slick black hair just falling onto his pale structured cheeks.