The trio's voices began to be heard as they got closer, sitting my self all the way back as Benny sat in front of me.

Cadence devilishly smirked at me as he quickly threw his tank top off. The warm sun defined every inch of his snowy masculine body as he got on the boat, Milan and Posh talking amongst themselves.

"Ew, I don't know how I feel about this." Milan scoffed, his blue eyes glaring at the boat. "If I knew that it would be supes low budget and we would be sharing it with middle class passengers, I would've totally just told my daddy to deliver us a custom bejeweled 1."

Posh rolled his eyes in annoyance as I glanced at the blue flower that was on the side of his ear, his cheeks glowing radiantly with the sun. "Milan only I can say supes, so supes stop trying to be like me." He untied his silky light blue sarong from his waist, exposing really short shorts that defined his glowing tan legs. "Just think of it as community service." He giggled, making his lip gloss shimmer.

Even if Posh lacked kindness in his pool of traits, his style of clothing and his makeup is undeniably always impeccable and never fails to stand out.

Benny looked back to me as he whispered. "His highlighter is so damn bright it might blind an airplane pilot and cause a plane to crash." He snickered.

"He's not carrying highlighter?" I asked, making Benny roll his eyes at my response.

"No, not the highlighter you use to write wi-oh my god of course you don't understand." He looked back as the boat began to rock. "Nevermind."

Cadence extended his hand out towards Posh like a gentleman as he carefully got on the boat. As Posh finally sat down, Milan extended his hand out towards Cadence also, but he didn't return it, making it insanely awkward for Milan as everyone just stared at him. "Ugh." He rolled his eyes, quickly getting on the boat by himself.

"Alright boys! Have fun out there!" Natasha waved her hands as boats slowly began to float away from land.

It was a complete struggle since Cadence and I were the only ones rowing, and it didn't help that the canoe was really big.

Posh turned towards me as he pulled out a large bright blue fan that included some purple flower designs on it, opening and fanning himself with it as I looked at him blankly. "You look really hot today Mickey." He complimented as he looked pass Benny to look at me.

Um what? Mickey? Mickey Mouse?

I slightly tilted my head in confusion, trying to process the name he just called me. "T-thanks, it's Micah." I replied, making him turn back around as I couldn't bare the fact that Cadence and I were really the only ones doing anything.

Posh noticed this also, making him speak out. "From the very deepest part of my heart, I would help row, but I just did my acrylics and they're stilettos this time." He fluttered his incredibly sharp light blue nails into the air as I sighed. "Milan, you have no nails and no excuse not to help, so help! Also Benny, not to be insensitive to your weird fear of the water or something but you should help out in rowing the boat as well." He shrugged.

Benny slowly moved his head back as he was shocked for Posh to talk to him like that. "Bitch the only thing insensitive is your eyesight because you clearly can't see how wack those nails look. It's giving very much twigs you picked off the forest. I'll row the boat if I want to, but I don't. If you're ass can sit still look pretty and do nothing just because of your slender man nails, then I think I can choose not to do anything also. Please don't ever tell me what to do again, I will deadass push you over the boat and those nails won't be the only thing that will get ruined, please don't try me." He snapped, making me slightly nervous as I couldn't control my mouth from dropping.