.Town.

·Chapter 5·

·🌊·

Killua dashed out of the house. He was amazed already just walking on the grass with his own two feet. It was soft and for the most part squishy. Though he sometimes stepped on something sharp. Like a pokey weed, and he hasn't even made it out of Gons small front lawn.

That was when Gon pulled him back inside and introduced him to socks and shoes. They were like shields for your feet. Gon let him wear his one pair of black flats with white socks.

"I think you're all set!" Gon linked his arm to Killuas like you'd do in a wedding, "Stay close."

Killua didn't want to "stay close" for mutliple reasons. In the end Gon gave him no choice.

They only got a few 100 feet away from the house before bumping into a familiar guy wearing the smallest glasses Killua had laid eyes on.

"Leorio!" Gon said almost instantly.

"Oh, hey Gon!"

"Who?" Killua questioned.

He scanned the man judging every bit of him. He had seen glances of him a few times since he met Gon. Leorio wore a suit as if he was off to a important meeting. Though his suitcase wasn't very professional with the red diamond pattern. His hair was like Gons, but not as intense. Killua guessed it to be softer even.

"Oh! Killua this is Leorio, Leorio this is Killua."

Gon let go of Killuas arm to make room for them to shake hands. Killua let out a breath he didn't know he was holding.

"Nice to meet you." Killua and Leorio said at the same time on accident. Leorio giggled for a moment while Killua stood annoyed the introduction was lasting a thosand years.

"So Leorio you want to hangout with us? Its Killuas first time in town!" Gon asked enthusiastically with caramel eyes a glimmer.

Say no. Killua thought as hard as he could. The words he heard weren't what he'd hoped.

"Sure. Not much activity in the hospital today. So I should be free." Leorio smiled, but nothing could compare to Gons.

Before Killua could open his mouth in protest he found Gon clinging to him again. For once, Killua felt betrayed by him.

"Where should we go first?" Gon looked between me and Leorio beaming.

"First, are you two a thing or something?" Leorio stared at us in certainty, "I mean. Congrats?"

Killua facepalmed with his free hand to resemble being done. In reality he was just covering his face. It was probably red as a tomato again.

He than looked up to say something along the lines of 'Of course not!'.

Instead Gon said something completely unexpected while brushing his free hand through his green tinted hair, "Not yet." He was smiling softly and staring ahead in thought.

Though a sudden saddness took over Gon. He brought his hand back to his side and away from his hair. Leaving his black hair a bit ruffled.

"Lets start by exploring the center of town. A lot of stuff goes on there." Gon recommended.

With Leorios approval Killua was basically escorted to town by Gon.

Leorio seemed to light up at the potion wagon. He hung around the healing ones and talked to the keeper for hours on end. It seemed humans did have some magic.