XI [M]

Jungkook was now a little braver in bed and took the lead easily.

Currently his head was again between his mate's legs. Not necessarily because he liked it himself but rather because he could see Jimin trembling and enjoying this so much.

Deep down in Jungkook's gut there was a need forming to give the omega everything he wanted. Probably repaying him for the struggles he went through with their pup on the way. He did all he could to please his omega.

Jimin let out a long moan, his whole body flushed and his legs locked his head in its place. Jungkook soon pushed his middle finger inside Jimin’s silky entrance next to his tongue, easily finding and hitting his prostate again.

Jimin set his head free, so Jungkook's kisses moved up to the round belly, pressing his lips against the small distance between his child.

"Alpha, it's enough."

Finishing the preparation he rolled Jimin gently on his side, moving behind him. The human's arms tangled around the curve of his omega's stomach.

"Is this okay for you, my omega?"
He kissed the omega's neck as he positioned his length in front of Jimin's plump ass.

"Yes, very. Thanks for taking care of me, Kookie." He purred sweetly basking in Jungkook's warmth of the very intimate position.

After Jimin's approval he tried the first thrust and slipped directly into the soft heat.

"Oh my God, yes." Jimin moaned as he felt his mate filling up. It had been quite a while for them to get intimate. Jungkook's work taking up most of the time and Jimin would often be tired.

Right now, he wasn't. He enjoyed the hard but relatively slow snaps of Jungkook's hips. His mate's thighs always slapped against the back of his own and he felt Jungkook reach deep into him as the taller nibbled love bites on his neck and back.

Because of how sensual their love-making was, they both were very close right at the beginning and it didn't even take ten minutes for Jungkook to make Jimin whine for release.

All Jungkook could hear were the constant murmurs of his name, pet name or the word Alpha. Wanting to finish Jungkook sped up his movement and equally timed to his thrusts Jimin's lips left a continuous string of moans and 'ah's.

His mate's sob when he came sounded like he was crying, so Jungkook immediately looked at his face but there were no tears but tightly shut eyes and a wrinkled forehead, as Jimin breathed heavily.

Jungkook leaned forward and saw Jimin's climax on their sheets. That sight pushed Jungkook so far, that he released shortly after.

He panted and tightened his arms around the omega and kissed the thoroughly bitten neck.

"Fuck. I love you so much, Jiminnie."

His mate giggled and leaned into the touch.
"Me too, of course, my Jungkookie."

Said man caressed the baby belly with his finger tips softly.

"Kookie?"

"Hmm?"

"Kiss."

"Yes." He leaned over Jimin a bit to reach the soft lips and kissed him lovingly.

"And... Thank you for tonight. You made me feel sexy again. Since Jungmin announced himself I didn't feel as pretty as before, but now I know you still want me. Thanks."

Jungkook tackled him on his back and pressed kisses all over his face.

"Baby, what are you saying? You're so hot carrying my child. I love your belly."

He leaned down and resumed his treatment where their child must be sleeping now.

"I can't wait. I really want to meet him."

"Me too." Jimin agreed sleepily.

Jungkook had never seen this behaviour before. Must be because it's almost due time.

Jimin collected every pillow and blanket in the apartment. He stuffed them all in the bedroom on the floor near the balcony door. Pushing here and smoothing there to get his pile of fabrics into the desired shape.

"Baby, what are you doing?"

Jimin broke out of his daze. He had been so focused he didn't even notice.

"Huh? This? Uhhh.. well..." He stammered shyly.

"What's wrong?"

Jimin shuffled on his cute feet.
"It's an omega thing..." He said quietly.

"Called nesting. Uhh..."

Jungkook just nodded and smiled at Jimin.
"You can have whatever makes you happy, my omega."

"Thanks, Alpha. Can I... have your shirt? It smells like you..."

Jungkook chuckled but removed his shirt and gave it to his mate who instantly snuggled into his fluffy pile of pillows and blankets smelling the wanted shirt.

Only a few seconds later Jungkook watched his pregnant mate snoring between pillows clutching on the shirt tightly.